Fairy forest!

"......" = talking
'......' = telepathic
.......... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"Your highness, you have a visitor. It is the second prince of faunus. He said he want to talk privatly with princess ariana."

'What did the second prince want from you?'

Athy asked when I was about to go.

'I'll tell you when I'm back.'

I answered and go to where the second prince is.

"Please keep what you saw that day a secret, princess."

He first talks the moment we are alone. But why did he want to hide? Isn't it better to tell everyone because he can have a chance to get the throne. Well, what he does isn't my business.

"What will I get in return if I do as you say?"

The second prince seems to be surprised at my question. But what I said isn't wrong. If you want something,you need to give something.

"What do you want, princess?"

At his words, I smile boardly and said.

"Please borrow me your spirit for a moment."

"Here?"

He asked back while looking around.

"No need to worry. There is no one here expect from us."

"........is that so?"

Then, his hair slowly turns green and a cat appears in front of me at his whisper of something.

"Hello! Won't you run away today?"

The cat who run away whenever I saw it is unexpectly just looking sliently at me today.

"There is a favor I want to ask from you, human."

Unexpect words come out of the cat's mouth. Is spirits usually ask help from human? I thought but looking at the second prince's surprised face, that doesn't seem to be the case.

"What help?"

I know there is a spirit in front of me but I just speak informally since they are the one who asked for help.

"We need your help to heal my king's friend."

"Please explain all the details."

The cat seems to be a little hesitate. So I asked (forcely) again.

"I won't help if you don't explain me properly. When you say king, do you mean the spirit's king? And who is your king's friend?"

Then the cat answers with a sign.

"You are right. My king is the spirit's king. And his friend is the fairy king. The fairy king has been illed over a hundred years but we can't heal him. We have been looking for someone who can heal and we decide to let you try."

"Is that so? Then where do I have to go?"

"To the fairy forest."

I was a little amazed to his words. Fairy forest? I thought it only exists in fairytales but to think I'd get the chance to go there and even meet with fairy king.

"But didn't fairy forest not allowed to enter human?"

I state a fact I once read in fairytales. But the cat answers calmly.

"You can enter with the king's permission."

"So when will I go?"

"The sooner, the better."