Absorbing Lucy!

"........" = talking
'.......' = telepathic
........... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

The other day, I completely forgot that I have to find anastasius. So, I was in jennette room to ask her about anastasius. When I enter the room, jennette put a box in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's a ribbon. When I went out the other day I accidently stumbled upon a ribbon that'd suit you."

I blankly stare at the beautiful pink ribbon with white pattern. So, that day you went to buy a ribbon not for athy but, for me?

"Perhaps, you don't like....."

"No, I like it. Would you put it on me?"

"Of course."

Jennette puts the ribbon around my neck.(in lucy form.)

"It suits me well. Doesn't it?"

"Yes"

It is about time I asked her the main question. I have to ask her in a way that won't make me suspicious.

"So you went to town the other day?"

Jennette nod at my question.

"By any chance, did you meet a man with black hair and eyes while choos...i mean when you see this ribbon."

"No, I didn't."

Jennette isn't suspicious yet. I can still ask her. I'm glad she is slow to catch on at time like this.

"Or a man who look like with someone you know?"

"No, but why would you ask?"

"It is just I heard there is a criminal like that in the town lately. So, I asked if you meet soneone like that."

It's true. Anastasius is a criminal who use black magic.

.................

"Athy!"

I shake athy who is sleeping on the couch. But she doesn't seem to wake up any time soon.

"Sis!"

This time, I raise my voice a little and shake her with more strength.

"Gasp!"

Athy suddenly open her eyes and let out a voice.

"Are you having a nightmare? You're sweating too much."

I look at the sweat on her forehead and asked.

"I have a really strange dream."

"Dream?"

I ask back not understanding what she said. But athy doesn't respone. She seem to be too deep in thought. I call a maid to bring cool water for athy and give her the water glass.

"I dream about daddy and jennette. Daddy is laying on the floor and jennette run toward her. And there is another man but I can't clearly remember his face."

When athy explains her dream, I thought about what I've read before. Isn't that the prophecy dream athy have in the story?

Then, athy explains about the black magician she met in the town the other day.

"Ari, what did you think happen after the ending of 'Lovely Princess.?"

I know what happen. I read a sidestory of the novel because of the spoiler. But I won't be able to tell athy.

After the ending of the lovely princess, jennette frequetly visit claude more than before. As the time passed, claude became to have headach and found out that jennette has been cursing him. Before jennette was born, anastasius infused her with black magic that would curse claude everytime she meet him.

Even knowing that claude allow jennette to be near him. More time passes and claude health became worsen to the point of not being able to do his daily need by himself. And felix wasn't by claude side at that time because he suddenly disappeared from the palace after athanasia death and never came back. After claude nearly died, anastasius pop up and take over the throne.

After that, jennette used a strong black magic that make time reverse. She has always regretted about not being able to save athy so in her black magic two conditions was involved.

-to make sure athy won't be executed.
-be loved by claude.

As a result,
-jennette would be cursed with a more powerful curse than the one she was born with.
-She would be hate by claude.

And everytime she meet with athanasia, a part of her curse would go to athy.

That's why I don't want jennette to be near athy and claude.

While we were talking, lily comes in and remind us of today schedule.

"Isn't today the day his majesty tell that your birthday gift would be finished."

It's right. I almost forget about that.

"Athy, let's go see that."

"Ok."

Like that we head toward the garnet palace with felix.

"What happen? You two expression aren't good."

Felix asked noticing the face we are making.

"It's nothing. It's just that I have a strange dream."

Athy answers.

When felix was about to ask, what kind of dream that was, two gaint wolf run toward the direction of us.

"Raven! Lucy!"

We excitely shout. And pat the two wolf.

"Are you two having fun?"

"Shall I feed you?"

"Remember! Didn't the young warlord tell you to reduce your times with them."

Felix seperated the wolf from us but lucy run out of his grasp and run toward me.

"Oh my! Did my lucy miss me that much?"

I thought while stroking lucy's fur. Lucas said there wasn't much time left for me until lucy will be absorb into me.

Thinking like that, suddenly my hand that was patting lucy pass throught his body.

Huh? Did lucy just become invisible for a moment? Before my head was able to proceed what is happening, a bright white light come out of lucy body.

"Princess!"

"Ari!"

The voices that are calling me became distant and soon I lose my concious completely.