Another tea party

"........." = talking
'........' = telepathic
.......... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"Your mana become stronger even without absorbing your divine animal yet. If this goes on, it won't be too long before you'll completely absorb that."

I'm currectly speaking with lucas about why the cherry tree suddenly bloosm. I already know my mana has a strong will to listen to my wishes but to think just a little thinking would make the whole tree bloosm.

"I just recently find out but you can purify the curse."

"Really?"

"Before when I saw you and that chimera together, you are purifying the curses on her and first princess. It was only a little but you must've do that unknowingly."

I've read that to be able to purify black magic, you have to be a very strong magician but I do that? Unknowingly?
I think the more the time passes, the more the unanswered question increase.

....................

"I got the chance to see the lord flower the other day and rumors didn't even fo him justice."

"Kyaa...."

"But I was more into that magician......"

When athy and I told claude that we have fun at the first tea party, the next tea party was held before we know.

"The lone wolf, lucas!"

"My life has been leading up to the moment I met him."

The talk about lucas is still going on.

"....I'm going to take some break."

Athy got up. And jennette seems to be thinking if she should follow athy. No, you can't near athy. Even though lucas said I'm purifying the curses, I still don't know how to purify at my will.

"Lady magrita, do you want to join with me for a walk?"

"Yes, princess."

Like that, we start walking the opposite direction where athy went.

"I'm sorry but my sis like to be alone when she is resting so I don't want you to interrupt her."

I start the conversations.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's ok. It's just because you didn't know well about sis."

At my words, jennette turns a little gloomy and said,

"You must know well about princess athanasia since you are family by blood after all."

Blood this, blood that, she is saying that again. I firmly oppose what she said.

"No, it's not."

"Pardon?" Jennette seems confused at my reaction.

"I said it's not because we are blood related family that I know her well. It's because I spent a long time with her."
"Lady magrita, what is your defination about family?"

".....blood tied people who love and support each other?"

She doesn't seem to confident in her answers.

"You are only half right."

"Family isn't always about blood. It's the people who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see your smile and who love you no matter what."

"To me, family means being by your side and putting your arms around each other whether in happy times or sad times."

I have told her this many time in lucy's form but it'd be more effetive if she was told by people who she considers as family.

"So, if one day a person who I didn't know well pop up and tell she is my family, I don't think I'll be able to consider her as a family immediately"

At my words, her expression became gloomier but I don't look at her and just look at the front.

"After all, the bond that links your true family isn't one of blood but respect and joy in each other's life."

"Don't you have a person like that for you too, lady magrita?"

No answers come back. I think I should stop now.

"I'm going to go back. Will you come?"

"I'll stay here a little longer, princess"

"Then, please enjoy your rest time."

.............

We are currectly looking around the rose garden with the ladies. I see jennette following something and going the direction of the garnet palace. At this rate, she is going to meet with daddy. But are you surprised that I wasn't trying to stop jennette? She'll need to meet with daddy if she were to understand what I mean earlier. Without facing the reality, you'll never grow up.

A few moment later,

That is what I thought but I end up following her. Oh! I saw her. Fortunately or unfortunately, when I saw her, daddy was already leaving.

"Ariana"

Oh! Daddy saw me. Once claude saw me, the cold face he has ealier disppeared in an instant.

"Daddy! I'm sorry. It's seem one of our guests go near daddy's palace."

I made a pitiful face and talk to claude.

"Why would that be your fault?"

Then claude pat my head and said,

"Are you enjoying the tea party?"

"Yes! Then I'll meet you at the dinner"

"Ok"

Then I grap jettenne's hand who is dazing looking at me and claude and went to the tea party direction. This wasn't my attention to show her me and claude's relationship. I feel guilty now.

...................

That night, I went to meet jennette. She was crying on her beds hugging the pillows. I ask her a question which I already know the answer.

"Kids, why are you crying?"

"Sniff...sob.."

No answer came back. I give up on asking her any more questions. I go beside her and pat her slowly until she calm down and stop crying.

"I- I thought they'd accept me if they know that I'm their family. But today I learn that that isn't true at all.....sob."

I listen her talking without saying a word.

"I always want a family like ijekiel and duke. But why can't I have things like that? Am I not allowed to have?"

"That isn't true at all. You'll be able to meet someone like that one day."

"Really?"

Jennette look at me eyes full of hope.

"Yes. You won't know when will you meet them but when the time comes, you'll able to know. It's may be a friend, a lover or family."

"So you don't have to jealous of the other. You have many people by your sides. You have a older brother like person and aren't I like a family to you too."

"Yes, thank you for being by my family."

"Yes, you too."

Even, I don't know myself what I told to jennette that day was whether out of guilty or my true feeling.