Divine animals

"........." = talking
'Abc.....' = telepathic

Ariana's pov

Times really flew fast. Before we know it seasons change and we are now 7 years old. Our relationship with our father has also improved a lot,like this.

"Papa, athy and ari is here"

"Nowadays, you come and go as you please, don't you?"

"Suddenly athy/ari want to see papa, this, this~~~much"

We tiptoe our feet and make a circle as big as we could while joining hands. It's true. Athy wanna eat sweet but I like seeing claude's face. Seeing his face make me full without eating.

"Did you see someone while coming here?"

"Huh? Who?"

"You can coutinue to ignore them in the future."

"???"

'Did he mean about old doggy?'

I asked athy and think about while coming here.

"Mister old doggy." Athy and I shout in sync once we spot a white hair man.

"Princesses, is there a friend your age that you can play together with?"

"Silly doggy, of course we have friend. Felix is our friend."

At our answers, felix smiles.

"Actually I have a son close to you in age. He is a bright and mature child. And it's embrassing to say so myself my son takes after me and is quite good looking."

"If...he is like mister doggy, athy and ari don't want."

Yes, we hardly win claude's favor. Do you want destroy our three years efford? And the second male isn't a greedy man like you at all.

"In that case, what about a girl close to your age?"

???he means jennette? No way! I won't let her be near athy nor papa. Her curse will affect them. Do you want my papa and sis to suffer?

"Ari doesn't want a friend more stupid than us!"

'Follow me, athy'

"Princesses you don't have to worry. She is a bright child."

"Then the girl mister doggy speak of, how much social theory has she studied? She must already studied the second volemn."(athy)

"How are her other studies? Magic? Philisophy? History?"(ari)

Yeah, listen to how amusing we are.

"Can she speak Arlanta? What about the official language of pascal?"(athy)

"The heaven know of everything. The truth cannot be hidden"(ari)

There is a deep silence. You are speechless at these 7 years old children, right? Haha.....

"I already heard that the princesses are extremely bright but.......
It's seem the rumor didn't do the princesses justice."

After that,

"Princesses, I'll try harder."

I didn't say that for felix to be like this.

"It's ok. Athy and ari like felix as he is."

Time skip~~~

While athy and I are playing, we saw two wolf like puppies. One with black with blue. Another is white with pink.