"Who knows, there could be many reasons." Bucky said with his eyes flashing towards me. "The point is these things escalate. Lockdown procedures would have to be initiated. And with all those bodies flying left and right wouldn't be hard to slip down a hallway or two. Now if the fire alarm got tripped while the prisoners were being separated... someone could use the chaos to their advantage."

"I don't like how casual you're being about this. It's unnatural. And are you- I mean where are we man?"  Sam asked.

I was furious but I heard a door open behind us. I saw the outline of a guard walking towards us and I just shook my head. Great, now we were being caught lurking around wherever this place was.

The guard came through a set of curtain and it wasn't long before Sam started to yell and I saw his face. My hands immediately went to the glock in my waist band and I whipped it out and aimed it right at his face. Before my finger could even touch the trigger Bucky ripped it from my hands.

"I didn't wanna tell you cause I knew you wouldn't let this happen." Bucky yelled. Sam had too been yelling so I had no idea who he was talking took

"What did you do!" I shouted.

"We need him." Bucky said desperately.

"You're going back to prison!" Sam yelled.

"If I may," Zemo said holding his hands up.

"No!" We all shouted.

"Apologies." He said and Sam and Bucky continued to argue, but my eyes were glued to him.

"Sam, when Steve refused to sign the Sokovia Accords, you backed him. You broke the law and you stuck your neck out for me. I'm asking you to do it again." Bucky said behind me.

"I really think I'm invaluable-"

"Shut up." I barked.

"Okay." Sam said reluctantly.

"Val." Bucky said coming into my view.

"Don't give me a spiel." I said shaking my head looking at him.

"We need him." Bucky said.

"He makes one move without permission and I blow his brains in." I said offering my deal.

"Fair." Zemo said shrugging.

"Valerie you can't just kill him, we need him." Bucky said adamantly.

"Well then you better hope he listens."

We had ended up stealing a car to drive us to whatever plane Zemo had. I didn't like this circumstance whatsoever, but I wasn't going to throw a fit the whole time. I was just going to wait for the moment he stepped out of line and bash his brains in. I know at the end of whatever this mission was he'd be dead meat if I had anything to do with it.

We boarded his jet and it was quite nice on the inside, but I hardly cared. The three of them sat facing each other near the front rows and I sat a couple rows back. I didn't want to talk right now. I had enough to process before I could simply look at Zemo and have to resist the urge to kill him. Though it was the last thing I wanted to do, I needed to put my own feelings aside if we wanted to move this mission forward.

The butler came by and gave me a glass of champagne. I took it with hesitation, but the man just gave me a warm smile. I took a sip and sat back in my seat. I had been in now 4 different planes in the last 2 days and I was over it.

I listened as the three spoke up front but stayed in my own bubble. Zemo had come from a family of wealth. Before Sokovia was destroyed apparently his family lived there. I didn't want to ask, but I'm assuming after the city fell all those years ago they weren't around anymore.