•Nineteen•

"Thanos?" Bucky asked clearly just as confused as most of us were.

"Yeah he going on some hunt for the Infinity Stones. I don't know for what, but it can't be good." Banner said.

"What's an Infinity Stone?" Peter asked next to me.

"There's 6 of them." Vision said stolidly. "The Space Stone and Power Stone he already has, he's after The Reality Stone, The Soul Stone, The Time Stone that I have, and the Mind Stone you all have."

"We have a stone?" I asked in confusion.

"Well technically I do, this what makes me The Vision." Vision said tapping his forehead.

"What exactly do they do?" I asked having never heard of these things.

"I fear it will only cause catastrophic trouble if one of them is in the wrong hands." The man Vision said.

"Didn't you say he was going for all of them?" Peter asked and he just nodded.

"You said something about him taking one from Loki. Did you leave with him and Thor, where are they?" Bucky asked and things got quiet.

"Thor, I don't know. Loki was killed by Thanos." Banner said pipping up. "I was launched into Strange's house to warn him."

"So we just need to find the stone, prevent him from getting to them." Tony said shaking his head. "We already have two of them and that's one more that's more than him."

"Yes but he knows we have them, he's probably coming after us as we speak, we barely got away earlier you know that." The man named Strange said.

"We need to gather our forces, a fight is coming and we need to be ready." Steve said shaking his head.

"We need to prepare for more than that." Strange said. "If he gets all of the stones he's going to wipe out half the population."

"Excuse me? He's going to kill 4 billion people with the Infinity Stones?" Nat said sitting forward.

"He's not going to make 4 billion people disappear. These stones powers extend across every planet and system in the galaxy." He said coldly. "Half of every single living thing to exist will be vanished into nothingness."

"How much time do we have?" I asked trying to get a realistic idea of what's going on.

"So long as I have this, we have maybe a few days." He said holding up a necklace with a green stone. "But not much."

"This got real fast. We don't even know what he wants them for, why he wants to do this." I said shaking my head.

"His ships are still flying over the city." Nat said with a sigh. "He's looking."

"What about Vision's Mind Stone? If Thanos takes it he'll die." Wanda said from across the table.

"Can we remove it without hurting him?" Nat asked.

"No, it's bonded down to every single molecule. It's impossible." Tony said and Bruce nodded in agreement.

"We can't just let Thanos kill him, if he really is as bad as you say Strange we can't let Vision." Wanda said getting angry. Her eyes flashed red and I watched realizing she was about to explode.

"We don't have a choice Wanda, he is the Mind Stone. We just need to keep him protected." Bruce said and she rose to her feet angrily.

"No!" She said and he hands started glowing red. "There has to be another way!"

"Wanda I'm sorry there's just no other options." Tony said trying to calm her.

"Maybe not." T'Challa said and we all looked to him. "My sister should look at him, she is good with things like this."