The sun hadn't set completely yet, so I could get a glimpse a the green flecks scattered throughout his mahogany brown irises. And I loved it. My gaze traveled upwards just a bit to his long eyelashes that slightly grazed mine—the eyelashes that I was so jealous of. They then meandered down to his perfect nose and then that defined cupid bow of his.

"You have the most symmetrical face ever," I whispered against his lips, feeling air blow out of his nostrils as he chortled at my words.

"That's what you pulled away to tell me?"

I didn't respond, instead going back and capturing his lips in mine once again. This was new for me—making out with a guy while I sat on his lap where anyone could see us. But at this very moment I didn't care.

"We probably shouldn't keep doing this," he professed against my lips, letting go of my neck as I rolled my eyes, but moved off his lap nonetheless. He was probably right. "But we can go somewhere else."

"And where is that somewhere else?"

He opened his mouth to reply, but hesitated, closing his mouth and turning away from a split second. I watched as he rubbed his hand along his jaw—something he seemed to do when he was nervous. "Be honest with me and tell me if you're uncomfortable with this but...we could go to my place."

Was I ready for that? I mean, the guy and I had practically been talking for a month at this point and I felt like everything was going at a perfect pace. We haven't gone very far with one another, have begun to have the deep conversations that were necessary, and there was clear attraction between us.

"I'm comfortable with that. Let's go."

***
I HAD NO IDEA what I had been expecting about where Dante lived, but when I saw that he stopped in front of the most elegant apartment building in the city I wasn't shocked. I constantly forgot this man owned a multimillion dollar company.

We kept our hands off of each other as much as possible as we entered the extravagant lobby where a few doormen were lingering around. I waved and greeted them as I let Dante lead me to the elevator, letting out a squeal when he grabbed my ass all of the sudden.

The elevator doors closed and I reciprocated it back to Dante, bursting out into laughter when he let out a loud yelp and glared at me. I then watched as the elevator numbers rose until we hit an astonishing thirty-four and the doors opened up.

Upon seeing the entire city skyline and the twinkling lights through the window, I knew that we were on the penthouse level of this building—which I hadn't known it had.

Before I even got the chance to take in my surroundings, Dante's lips were back on mine and he was pushing me up against the doors we had just walked through. I let my hands roam up to his hair as his landed firmly on my waist, traveling lower ever so slightly. I felt as he lifted the hem of my dress, tracing the skin where he had done so before wrapping his hand around the back of my thigh and lifting it so it rested flush against his waist.

And then suddenly he was lifting me in his arms and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist, giggling as he spun me around and pressed kisses to my neck.

"That tickles," I chortled while he placed me down onto the couch on my back and hovered over top of me, pressing kisses along my collarbone.

"You're supposed to be turned on by this. Not laughing."

"My giggling doesn't mean I'm not turned on my this."

I felt as he grabbed both of my arms and pinned them above my head, a shocked sigh leaving my mouth as he gazed down at me hungrily. He kept one hand holding them down while the other hiked the bottom of my dress up, his fingers toying with the lace panties underneath.

"Do you want to keep going?" He questioned, his voice muffled as he pressed kisses right along my throat, making me squirm under his touch.

"Yes."

He pulled the underwear down and bunched my dress up my torso, leaving my bottom completely bare in front of him. With every other guy, I felt uncomfortable under their gaze in this predicament—as if they would be judging me. But with Dante, I felt tempting—like he was admiring me.

"Tell me when to stop...if you want me to stop."

I nodded and watched as he lifted two of his fingers, moving them slowly towards my mouth. I opened it for him and sucked on his two fingers, maintaining eye contact before he pulled them out and brought them back down to my entrance.

"F...Fuck," I groaned as he slid them in and began moving them in and out, still keeping my hands pinned down over my head.

He continued, the room filling with my moans as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear that only made me buck my hips upwards toward him.

"Right there, right there," I said breathlessly, closing my eyes as I was overcome with the pressure of him reaching just the right spot. "Keep going."

He did as I said, going even faster as I felt my climax building up. "Don't hold back, Naomi. Tell me when."

I nodded as breathy moans came out of my mouth. Suddenly, I threw my head back as my legs began shaking while my body twitched involuntarily—my climax racking through my body.

"Bad girl, Naomi. You didn't tell me when," he whispered seductively in my ear once I had calmed down and could open my eyes to look at him once again.

"I'm sorry," I breathed out. Thinking that we were going to continue, I attempted to move my hands but he kept them pinned there. "I want you, Dante. Right now."

"Not yet. I'm not giving you everything tonight," he murmured against my lips, pressing a quick peck before releasing my pinned down hands.

"Why," I whined, pouting my lips yet again as I just wished for something else to happen. But I knew that this built up tension between us would only make everything that much better when we finally reached that level.

"I want you to wait for it. To crave it. To beg for it."

I practically swooned at not only his words, but the sultry way he said them and the intense look in his now almost black eyes.

"Fine. But what if you're the one who ends up in that position."

"Oh that won't happen, sweetheart," he chuckled, lifting my legs as he slipped the underwear back on and pulled my dress back down.

"It's a competition then," I retorted with a raised eyebrow, holding my hand out for him to shake.

"Deal."