Dreams

"First stone is the mind stone! Let's do this! Montage style!"

Nova was standing up for once, and she had her fist in the air. She was totally gonna rock controlling all of the powers that she's been granted, and look awesome doing it.

Nova was pumped up and ready to roll. That is until Vision ruined the vibe.

"We must do this carefully and practice a lot. There is no way that we can, "montage" this, as you say."

Nova stared at Vision in a 'fuck you face'.

"You know that what you said just now was your opinion, right Vision? Well, why don't you go ahead shove that up your a-"

"Okay! Okay, enough you two. We're lucky that everyone left us alone. Now play nice and let's get started." Wanda said. She was like a nanny taking care of two kids.

Vision, Wanda, and Nova were all in a large room that was somewhere in the ship. They had had a long discussion with the others of different rooms and what Nova would be taught first. Wanda of course won teaching the kid first. But Vision tagged along.

"Whatever." Nova scoffed, like a moody teenager. After this she would probably blast some angsty music and look into all of the tea on everyone. Because she fucking could.

"Now then, let's start with me. I have the powers of telekinesis, energy manipulation, neuroelectric interfacing that allows me to read people's minds and give them walking nightmares. Nova, I have taught you two of those things already. And you basically taught yourself another power. So we will go over them once again and then move onto the powers that you haven't controlled yet. Okay?"

Nova shrugged.

"Sure."

"Okay, first, read Vision's mind." She pointed at Vision with no hesitation. Savage.

"What?! Why me?!"

"Because I'm the teacher! Now, hold still and let Nova do her thing." Wanda said. She actually was scared of Nova and didn't want what happened to Nat to happen to her. You can't really blame her like-

Nova rolled her eyes at Wanda, although she couldn't see it. Nova had everyone's minds open and she was reading them all of the time. She kept them at the very back of her mind, almost not hearing them at all. Like a white noise machine. So, she heard everything that Wanda was thinking.

She turned, and flicked her wrist at Vision, focusing into his mind more than anyone else's. She didn't mind the misty orange smoke curl around her wrist, she had gotten used to it. She heard his thoughts, his worries, and his undying love for Wanda. Simp.

"He loves you, blah blah blah, he's worried about how dangerous I am blah blah blah, and he's wondering if you are safe. Basically everything's about you and shit." Nova said. She kind of wanted to get the whole mind reading thing out of the way already. It was boring.

Wanda stared at Nova with an 'oh shit' face, and Vision looked like he had just ran over someone's puppy.

"O-okay. Moving on." Wanda said quickly. "Uhm, lift Vision up. With telekinesis."

Nova rolled her eyes towards Vision again and flicked her head up words and watched as Vision shot up into the air and flew through the ceiling.

Wanda became startled. Her robot dude just went to get the milk all of a sudden. She glanced at Nova and noticed the orange tint to her eyes. She had to get used to that.

Nova and Wanda stared at the ceiling, waiting for Vision to come back down. It was unsaid, but they both knew that he had phased through the ceiling.