Flying

"Helooooooo?"

Nova groggily raised her head at the sound of a voice coming from behind her door. Who the fuck was that and why were they bothering her at eight o'clock in the mornin-

"Hello? Nova?"

Wait. That kind of sounded like Wanda's voice. Or maybe God's. Did god sound like a mentally unstable woman in her twenties who was in love with a computer?

The door rattled as it was banged on by the person behind it.

"Wake up!"

Definitely Wanda.

"noOOOooOO." Nova groaned. She was laying down on a bed that had white fluffy blankets, and she did not want to get up. She liked being on the bed. It was cozy and warm. For the last week all she had slept on was a couch or chair with Wanda.

"It's time to get up! We need to train more! Today, we are taking a lesson in flying!" Wait. Who the fuck knew how to fly, and how many of them were there gonna b-

"Nova! Don't make me force Vision to phase through and get your butt out here!" Wanda exclaimed.

"Well I'll do it if I must." another voice said. Fucking Vision.

Nova groaned again, loud enough for the two people outside to hear. She rolled over and off of the bed and landed on the floor, which was three feet from the bed. Nova groaned again.

She sloppily got up and grabbed the change of clothes that was on a chair that was also in the room with her. She suddenly remembered who got her to the room, and thanked her silently.

While playing WAP on the kazoo for Greg, the same lady that had given her her clothes had appeared again. She had told Nova to follow her, and Nova did. She knew that Greg would be okay in his little plastic pool.

She had followed the woman to the room she was in now, and that lady had said that this is where she would stay, and that there was a change of clothes for her tomorrow. When she walked away, Nova had questioned when the fuck somebody had gotten measurements on her and given her clothes. She brushed it off and let future her worry about it.

"NOVA!" Wanda yelled, again.

"LET ME CHANGE WOMAN! It'll just take a second! Or two." Nova yelled back.

Today's clothes were light blue jeans and a black turtleneck shirt that had no sleeves. Nova tucked the shirt into the jeans, and put on the same boots that she had since day one. Maybe she could get some new ones.

She slammed open the door from her room, and glared at Wanda and Vision who were in the middle of a conversation. They both shut up immediately when they saw her.

"Ta daaaaaaa." Nova said sarcastically. She wasn't in the mood today. Today, was the day that she would give no shits. She had been so happy with sleeping and the warm fluffy bed. But that had all been ruined by Wanda banging on her door and yelling.

She glared at Wanda. "If you say anything else, I will set him on fire." She pointed threateningly at Vision.

Wanda's mouth closed so fast that Nova could hear her teeth clack together.

Nova narrowed her eyes at her, and nodded her head in a way that told Wanda that she should start walking.

All three of them walked down the many hallways of the aircraft. So, so many hallways. Nova was getting flashbacks and on the verge of having a ptsd attack, when they all walked out into bright sunlight.

Nova covered her face with her arm and hissed like a cat. Wanda just glanced at her tiredly, and Vision was more focused on not getting set on fire.