Greg

"No more fires! NO MORE!" Sam shouted at Nova. He had his arms in a X form and Nova was sitting on the ground on her knees in a upright position, and she was being scolded by him. They were both in a corner of a different room. The last fire wasn't any prettier than the first.

Steve, Bucky, Tony, Vision, and Wanda were all in the room as well. Natasha and Bruce had left and Rhodey and Clint had gone after them. Thor was there, although he had not spoken a word and everyone often forgot that he was still there.

Vision was fretting over Wanda and Wand kept telling him that she was fine. Steve, Bucky, and Tony were huddled together just out of anyone's hearing range, and were all talking about the kid. Thor was, uh, somewhere.

Wanda clapped loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Okay everyone. I know that that was a little....unsettling." she side glanced at Nova. "But! I still need to show Nova how to control more of her powers, soooooooo, everyone out!" She made a large gesture toward the door.

Tony walked forward and stood in front of Wanda with his arms crossed.

"I don't think so. Steve, Bucky, and I all think that we should stay here. In case anything goes.....haywire." He too took a glance at Nova. She was just sitting there, looking innocent.

Wanda furrowed her brows at him.

"If anything were to go wrong, I believe I can handle it." she said sternly.

"Wanda." Vision took her hands in his. "That child is dangerous." he whispered. "I don't want you to get hurt. Please, let us all stay."

Wanda looked at him wearily. She liked being alone with the kid and teaching her. She didn't want to give that up. But....

"Fine." she said hesitantly. Vision looked relieved and happy at the same time.

"I guess since you'll be here, then you can teach her what you can an as well. Since you literally have the mind stone in your head." she said, tapping the stone softly.

Vision just smiled at her.

Nova, who was still in the corner, snorted.

"He reminds me of Pearl from Steven Universe." she said. No one knew what she was talking about.

"What do you still have left to teach her?" Bucky asked ignoring the kid. There couldn't be that much.

"Well..." Wanda's voice trailed off. She rubbed the back of her neck in thought. "The mind stone is very complex, as is all of the other stones. I have taught her only, maybe two things so far? But even still she is learning things without being taught. There are still many, many things to teach her, and much more that neither I, or Loki, or Vision know how to do. We can only teach her what we know and can do. So, we still have a lot, since we all kind of have similar but differnt powers from the mind stone."

"What."

Wanda deadpanned.

"She still had a lot to learn from three different people." she summed up.

"Ohhhh. That makes much more sense." Bucky said. Like a troubled child who needed help. We still stan a king tho.

Wanda just nodded at him while pursing her lips.

"We should get to it then. Nova can take a small break from my teachings and I'll let you teach her some things that you can do with the mind stone's power. Is that okay Vis?" she asked. She knew that he would say yes, but it never hurt to ask.

"Of course." He was smiling at her so much today.

"Thank you."

Vision turned toward the kid and motioned for her to come to him.