Rabies

So maybe it wasn't the best idea. But it sure was something.

She had been thinking about doing this ever since she somehow learned that Thor was a god of lightning and shit.

So this was the next best thing.

"Are you filming?" she asked the spaghetti agent.

The agent nodded and lifted her phone a little more. The agent had had a rough day. Being yelled at by her boss and then spilling milk all over her computer and watching a teenager fall through the ceiling. Fucking Wednesdays.

She had agreed to film the kid shoving a knife into a toaster on her phone. It would then be put onto YouTube or something and she would probably forget about it. So yeah. Fuck her life.

Nova on the other hand was ecstatic. She was about to do the one thing that seemed awesome. She was gonna electrocute herself. Shoving a knife into a plugged in toaster seemed like the perfect way to do it. Ever since she learned about Thor and what he was the god of, she had been having a strange fascination with it.

"Ok, on three. One, two," she lifted the knife into the air and braced herself. "Three!"

She shoved the knife down and felt her skin tingle.

She watched as blinding white and yellow electricity traveled up her arms and she could feel it go through her body. It was tingling and fuzzy. Something cracked and Nova's head shot yo immediately. She instantly got a horrible feeling, and tackled the agent to the ground as the toaster exploded. Shards of the toaster stuck to the table and chairs next to them. The agent just layed on the ground, to tired for this shit.

Nova got off of her and burst out laughing.

"Did you get it! That was awesome. I saw it go up my arms and it was a warm tingling throughout my body and-" She had brought her hand up to rub her head, and she felt it, awestruck. "My hair! It's all fluffy!" she said, her sentence filled with laughter and excitement.

The spaghetti agent just smiled at her. This kid was funny. But...she pointed at Nova's shoulder and spoke.

"You've got a shard of burning metal in your arm."

Nova looked back at her arm, and saw a large shard of heated metal halfway in her arm.

"Huh. I can just walk it off. Hey what's your zodiac sign?"

"I'm an Aries."

"Oh cool! I'm a Scorpio!"

"Neat."

"Anyways, thanks for the noodles and recording that. Save it and put it on the internet. I need to find the avengers before they accidentally do something horrible." Nova said. She waved at the agent who was still on the ground, and left the kitchen. The red light and blaring alarm had stopped a few minutes ago.

The agent just layed there. She had nothing better to do.

Nova roamed the halls of the helicarrier, looking for any sign of Wanda or the others.

She stopped dead in her tracks though when she turned a corner and came face to face with Sam.

He stared at her, and she stared back at him. So she did the only thing that she could think of. She ran. Sudden thoughts about not exactly wanting to learn how to fly flooded through her head. So instead of finding them, she would run away and hide from the avengers.

She turned on her heel and bolted down the hallway opposite of Sam.

"Nova!" he screamed. He ran after her, although not as fast, trying to reach her.