The New Person

(This story takes place after Endgame but before WandaVision.  In this story, everyone survived and things are back to normal. So like a time after Loki invaded. Loki will also be in this. Steve is not old. Peitro is dead though.)

"Oh why hello Mr. Pirate. Lovely of you to join us 20 minutes after you called this meeting." Tony said sassily. He had his feet kicked up on the table where the rest of the avengers all sat around. They all had no idea why Fury called a meeting. They were even holding it in the helicarrier when they could if been holding it on one of the floors in Tony's tower. (Yes they still own the tower in this story)

Tony, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Rhodey, Thor, Natasha, Clint, Vision, Bruce, and Wanda were  all there.

"Yeah, yeah. We just ran into a little...problem on our way here." Fury said slowly. He looked like his normal self with his long black coat and eye patch. Although it did look like he was holding himself back from saying something else.

"I'm sorry," Natasha said. "Did you say we?"

Everyone's attention shifted from her to Fury, who looked a little uncomfortable. "Yes, I did say we. And that's why I called this meeting. Everyone, meet....Chloe." Fury said with uncertainty. He stepped aside to show a girl who had been standing behind him the entire time.

The girl looked up briefly and said, "My name's actually Candice."

"Oh I swear to god gir-" Fury was suddenly interrupted by Clint laughing devilishly.

Everyone turned to him and once he saw this, he settled down into chuckling. "What? I have two teenage kids. Whenever I pick them up from school, that's the first thing I hear."

Steve looked very confused. "Wait but, I'm confused. Who's Candice?" Clint tried not to laugh and Bucky just patted Steve's back.

Fury sighed tiredly. "Whatever. Moving on, this is my new assistant. I still have Agent Hill, but right now, she is working on something big in another...state."

The avengers all turned their attention to the girl to get a better look at her.

The girl's hair was shaved and bleached. She had pale creamy colored skin with light freckles dotting her nose and a little bit of her cheeks. The freckles were also on her arms and hands. She also had gold wired octagon glasses and paper clip earrings. She wore a black tang top with thick straps and an army jumper. She had the top part of the jumper unzipped and tied around her waist. She also had black combat boots.

She looked like she was very busy, or calculating something. In her hands, she had a clip board, and on that clip board, was a phone and a calculator. She would look at the phone, type something into the calculator, and then wrote something onto the clipboard.

"Sooo, do you know her name or is it actually Candice." Natasha asked with a brow raised.

Fury looked like he was about to say something and lose his shit, when the girl cut in.

"I don't have a name." she said calmly.

Now everyone was confused.

"But how could you not have a name? Everyone has a name at some point in their life." Tony said.

"I guess most people do, but I was created two days ago." the girl said.

Everyone in the room visibly tensed up. If Fury had made this girl in a lab, then what was he going to do with her? Or was she another powerful alien from space who wanted to conquer earth?

"Everyone relax. Let me explain in a more precise way. This girl is what's left of the infinity stones. She told me that they combined what little was left of their power to create her. Before Thanos snapped the stones to atoms, they finished making her and she started to form physically." Fury said carefully. "And before you all get your underwear twisted up, we know she's telling the truth with how big of an energy surge there was when she appeared in sheiks head quarters. She just popped up, and everything broke around her."

Everyone was quiet for a few moments.

"But that doesn't make any sense. The fight with Thanos was five months ago. Shouldn't she have been, uh I don't know, created five months ago?" Tony asked with disbelief lacing his voice. (Yes the fight with Thanos was five months ago)

"Yeah the whole Thanos fight was five months ago, but the human body takes a long time to form. A human baby takes nine months to grow and when they're born they're a tiny and weak. Meanwhile, I was formed in the span of five months and I'm grown up enough to be called a teenager!" the girl exclaimed.

The avengers just stared at her in shock.

"Wait. If your the embodiment of the infinity stones, then does that mean your the most powerful person in all of the universe?!" Vision asked with disbelief.

The girl just nodded at him. What he didn't know couldn't hurt him.

"Fury." Tony started calmly. "What does she have to do with any of us?"

"You all have come in contact or gotten at least one of the infinity stones, right? I was thinking that each of you could help Ms. smartass here how to control her powers. That includes you Ms. Wanda...and Loki."

"You can't put that child and Loki in the same room! He'll kill her!" Tony shouted.

"Oooooo. Experiencing death. That's would be cool. Even if Loki did hurt me badly, I wouldn't die. One of the many gifts of the infinity stones. I can't die. I'm immortal." the girl said with an amused expression. Gifts or curse. She's much too early to tell.

Tony was speechless.

"But," Wanda said confused. "shouldn't the infinity stones have made you with the knowledge of how to control your powers?"

"Yeahhhhh no. They kind of made me in a rush so I'm practically useless until I get these powers in check. That's why we were late." The girl said while scrunching up her nose.

Steve raised his brows at the girl and turned towards Fury, his face asking what she meant.

Fury sighed. "On our way here, she lost control. I was telling her about the dinosaurs and how they're not here anymore because she didn't understand why, and she kind of exploded." Fury stated.

"I did not explode!" the girl shouted at him while pointing her finger in his face. "I thought about T-Rexes, and then I turned into one! It was kind of funny." she said while laughing.

"No it was not. The council will want an explanation why there was a T-Rex on the highway, and why it turned into a teenager!" Fury exclaimed. This girl was definitely going to give him worry lines. He didn't have to worry about grey hairs though.

"She turned into a T-Rex?" Rhodey asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah! Although the people's screams were really loud, they said some funny things. One guy said, Holy shit! The crocodiles are rioting!, and another one said, Yes! Now I have a reason to not come into work! I have to get a video of this! I stayed a T-Rex long enough for her to get a video. So that was a nice experience." the girl said with a happy smile.

"That's right. You were made only two days ago, so everything is a new experience." Wanda realized.

The girl nodded vigorously.

"So you want us to teach her how to control her powers?" Tony asked Fury.

Fury's nod answered Tony's question.

"Alright then. Who wants to teach her first?"

Wanda's hand was the only one raised.