Annie x Reader|Sleep Talker|

Start from the beginning

In all honesty Annie never thought she would. She had told herself many times she would be in and out as fast as she could. But that changed when she met you. A lot of things changed when she met you. Such as her perspective on the people of paradise. They weren't devils. Just people, people that had been judged never given a chance to tell their side.

"Your mystery person is taking way too long," Hitch groaned.

Annie grew slightly nervous, what if you had changed your mind?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a small knock on the door.

Annie swiftly got up, and opened the door before Hitch could even react.

"Hi Annie" You said nervously, holding a change of clothes.

"Holy shit you weren't lying!" Hitch laughed gathering her things, "I'll leave you to it, DO NOT do anything!" She warned shutting the door behind her.

"Your roommate seems nice" You chuckled.

Annie only sighed nervously playing with the ring on her finger.

"We have training tomorrow, we should get some rest."

"Right, this is my bed." She murmured pointing at the bottom bunk.

You smiled, "Do you mind turning around?"

Annie looked confused and tilted her head.

"I want to change into my clothes."

Annie made an oh shape with her mouth quickly turning around blushing.

You smiled to yourself as you changed quickly wanting to sleep. Also wanting to hold Annie.

"I'm done" You said, folding up your uniform, "Ready for bed?" You asked as Annie turned around.

She nodded and walked to the bed dragging you down slightly. You both faced each other, noses touching and your pinkies locked while your legs were tangled together.

"Sleep well Annie" You whispered, finding Annie almost asleep.

-------->

It wasn't long after Annie fell asleep that you felt her move. You opened your eyes, her face looked very peaceful but her arms and legs were twitching.

"Dreaming already?" You asked, kissing her nose.

"Whoosh"

Your eyes widened in shock but quickly turned into a loving expression.

"Can't even relax in your dreams love?" You asked gathering Annie in your arms.

Even if Annie was sleep fighting you didn't feel like being kicked or slapped so you held her close, her face buried in your neck while her arms were pressed against your chest.

Another muffled "Whoosh" could be heard from Annie as she snuggled closer to you. If that was even possible.

"Hmm warm.." She mumbled.

You smiled as your cheeks warmed from her sleep talking. You played with her hair feeling her soft hair run through your fingers.

"I love..you..Y/N"

You bit your lower lip. You felt like crying, it was nice to hear Annie say that even if she was unconscious you knew she meant it.

"I love you too" You mumbled before falling asleep.

-------->

"Y/N...Y/N we have to get up."

You groaned, snuggling closer to the thing that was bringing you warmth and protection.

"Five more minutes" You mumbled.

"Fine five more minutes"

You hummed lightly, opening your eyes. A small glow Illuminated the room and the place you laid. The scene was a mess. The blanket that had been draped over the two of you was now on the ground forgotten. Annie layed on top of you head still resting in the crook of your neck, while she played with your hair. One of your arms was wrapped around Annie's waist and the other resting on your side.

"We have to get up now don't we?" You mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

Annie sighed nodding but still not moving.

"Or we could skip" You suggested, enjoying Annie playing with your hair.

"This is the only time," Annie whispered.

"That's fine with me"

"Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"Do..do I sleep weird"

"No but you talk in your sleep"

You felt Annie stiffen.

"Don't worry it was just random mumbles" You lied rubbing her back.

She relaxed and nodded.

"Who knew the Annie Leonhart was such a nice person?" You teased.

She only shook her head, "Shut up"

<------------------->

What one do you want to see next?

Historia x M Reader|Sacrifice|

(Angst + Fluff)

Annie x Reader|Wave Pool|

(Fluff)

Yelena x F Reader|Online|

(Fluff)

Hange x Reader|If I Was With You|

(Angst)

Historia x Reader|A Heart Like Yours|

(Angst + Fluff kinda)

Sasha x Reader|I'll Stay|-Part 2-

(Angst)

<3