Annie x Reader|Together|

--------------

--------------

"It's not safe for you to be with me anymore Y/N."

"Annie I know it's dangerous but I don't care, I love you, and I'm not leaving."

Annie had been trying to get you to some place safe for the past hour but you wouldn't leave her side.

"If they figured out it was me then you could be in danger."

"Then we can run away together, you're always talking about going home, so let's go to your home." You said all of this while holding Annies hands, and looking into her eyes trying to show her you meant every word.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Annie I am."

You two were in an alley hiding from people.

"We should now then." Annie said looking down the alley.

You nodded but before you could take a step you heard someone call out Annies name. You two turned around, and saw a blonde boy in a hood.

"Annie we need your help." Armin said walking closer and taking his hood off. You grabbed Annies hand pulling her closer to you.

Annie decided to go with Armin quietly just to see what he wanted. However as the two of you saw two other people you know something was wrong.

"In there." Armin pointed to a place that would go under ground.

You and Annie knew what might be happening.

"Come on we have to go." Eren said, making his way down the stairs with Mikasa and Armin.

You and Annie stayed on the top of the stairs.

"Come on Annie don't tell me you're scared of the dark." Eren said.

"I am actually." Annie said, grabbing your hand.

"Come on Annie it's fine, let's go."

Annie shook her head, "We are leaving." She whispered in your ear.

You nodded getting ready but before Annie could do anything people ran up and grabbed both of you. They tried to hold Annie back but she managed to cut her finger with her ring. You expected to get blasted away like everyone else but you found yourself in the same spot. You looked up and saw a titan looming over you. It put its hand down low enough where you could climb on it. You did, and the titan pulled you up.

"Let's go home Annie." You said smiling.

Annie nodded, and opened her mouth. You reluctantly got in, but to your surprise it felt safe. She closed her mouth, and held you with her tongue so you wouldn't move. You started to get tired, the constant moving made it hard to stay awake. Suddenly you felt the movement quicken and get rocky. Something was happening and it wasn't good. You heard faint screaming that sounded like another titan. Things were happening fast and your already tired self found it hard to concentrate. You felt yourself being pulled up, and encased in something. You opened your eyes, and found that you could so the outside but it looked weird. To your left layed any with tears in her eyes. Her hand grabbed yours. It was harder to stay awake so you moved closer to Annie, your shoulder touching, and your head rested near hers.

'Together Annie' you thought before entering a deep slumber.

-----------------

Sorry this one is really short

I just have other books to write, and Im nearing finals

but Ill try and update more!