Hange x F Reader|Dreams|

<------------------>

How did things go so wrong?

How was this possible?

Why was this happening?

How was this happening?

This isn't happening.

However it was, and it did. Nothing I could do changed the fact that my heart was broken, my mind numb, and my chest ached. I squeezed my eyes closed trying to change the scene in front of me, but nothing changed. It was still the same gloomy scene it had been before. In Front of me lay a stone head. The stone head of my lover.

Hange Zoe

xxxx-xxxx

It was as simple as that, nothing else.

"Hey Y/N"

I looked around, and saw my friends all having sympathetic looks on their faces. I smiled weakly blinking rapidly so the tears that sat in my eyes wouldn't fall.

"We were going to get some dinner, and wondered if you wanted to come with us. It might lift your spirits if you have food in you." Sasha said.

"Thank you but I'm just going to go home."

They all looked slightly disappointed, even Levi, but they all nodded and said they understood before giving me a hug and leaving.

"Let me know if you need to talk" Levi muttered placing a hand on my shoulder, "Erwin, and I will be willing to listen"

The tears in my eyes fell, "Thank you" I whispered before walking out of the cemetery and down the street. A cold breeze wrapped around me, giving me chills. I walked into a familiar coffee shop, and took in the smell.

"Hello Y/N would you like your usual today?" Gabi asked at the register.

"Yes please" I smiled.

"Got it!" The energetic pre-teen said before running off. A strawberry blonde took her place instead, and waved.

"Hey, are you?"

I sighed, and shrugged while taking a seat on a stool.

Petra gave me a sad look walking around the counter and giving me a side hug.

"Okay here you go Y/N, A hot chocolate with a dash of milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and of course whipped cream." Gabi said, handing me the drink.

"Thank you Gabi" I chuckled dryly, opening my wallet.

"No, this one is on us," Petra said, stopping me from grabbing any money.

"But Petra-"

"No Buts go home and rest!" She said, patting my shoulder.