Annie x Reader|Sleep Talker|

<---------------->

<---------------->

"Annie please"

"No"

"Annie"

"I said no"

"But you said-"

"I changed my mind"

"In the span of five minutes?"

"Yes"

For the past few days you had been trying to convince Annie to let you spend the night with her. She had agreed, but now she had changed her mind.

"Annie please, do you not trust me?" You questioned holding on to her sleeve lightly. She stiffened and looked at you.

"Of course I trust you."

"Then why did you change your mind?"

It was quiet for a moment but Annie soon spoke up.

"What if you think I sleep weird?"

You know laughing at this point would be a bad idea, and would probably end up with Annie not talking to you. So you bit back your laugh, and grabbed her hand.

"I don't care"

Annie huffed and looked down at the hand you were now holding. The warmth in her heart grew for you just by these small gestures.

"Fine"

"Haha yes!!" You exclaimed, jumping with excitement.

"Don't make me regret this Y/N" She mumbled.

"You wont" You said before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, and running off.

Annie was left stunned at the action. She lifted up her hand to her cheek and blushed.

"Stupid" She mumbled heading to her room.

Annie opened the door, and saw Hitch standing there reading a letter.

"Hitch"

"Annie"

"I need the room to myself tonight."

Hitch crossed her arms and gave Annie a look.

"Why?"

Annie sighed, "I'm having someone over" She said keeping a stoic look on her face.

Hitch let out a laugh, "nice joke...you're being serious?"

Annie nodded, walking over to her bed.

"I don't believe you." Hitch smirked leaning against the desk.

"They'll be here later. They have things to do."

"Well if they are real I'll leave." Hitch smirked sitting on a chair, "Never thought of you one to date."