The series finale

Agnes pulled the two children closer. "Get off me! Let go of my brother!" Tommy shouted. "My powers work out here, did you forget?" Wanda asked. "No dear, I'm counting on it. The kids tried to escape and she pulled them closer. "No!" You quickly shot a green ball of magic at Agnes. "Go to your room." You said. The two kids stood up. "No, (Y/n)." "We can help." They pleaded. Agnes stood back up. "Listen to your aunt boys." Agnes said. "Now!" You shouted. They quickly ran back to the house. You and Wanda attacked Agnes again. She then held a small ball of red magic and a small ball of green magic. "I take power from the underserving. It's kinda my thing." She explained. Wanda looked at her right hand and was suddenly shot down. "Wanda!" You quickly race over to her. "You're clearly in over your little heads. So why don't both of you surround your magic to someone who knows what to do with it." Agnes suggested. She flew up as you and Wanda glare at her. "And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourselves." Agnes offered. "What do you say?" Agnes asked. You then tried to throw a car at her with your magic but missed and it crashed into the house.

Wanda walks over to the car and looks underneath. You gasp as you see a white version of Vision walk over, causing Wanda to turn around and see what you're seeing. "Vision." Wanda walks toward him, and you quickly stand in front of her and put your hand out. "Wanda, stop." You warned. She turns and looks at you. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" She asked. "That's not Vision." You said. Wanda looks at you in confusion until Vision smirks. "Smart girl." He then gets prepared to attack you. "No!" Wanda shouted. Suddenly the real Vision flies over and attacks the other Vision. Vision crashes the other one into a truck. Then he flies over. "Where are the boys?" He asked. "They're in the house, safe." You said as you and Wanda run over. "Vision. I should have told you and (Y/n) everything. The moment I realized what I've done." Wanda said. "It's all right, Wanda. We know why you made this world, but this..." "I can fix it." Wanda said. "Can you?" Vision asked. "I believe she can." You said. Agnes watched from above the house. "Oh. This is awkward. Your ex and your boyfriend together at the same party. Who're you gonna choose, Wanda?" Agnes asked.

The other Vision began walking back over. "Wanda, this is your home." You said. "Then let's fight for it." Vision said. Vision flew at the other Vision again and they began fighting. Then Agnes disappeared and you and Wanda looked around for her. You and Wanda then activated your magic as you both flew toward her. You and Wanda ran around town looking for Agnes. "Don't shoot. I'm just the messenger." You then turned around as you felt her presence and tried to blast Agnes with a blast of green magic. She quickly dodged your attack. "Did you know there's an entire chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold, Wanda? That's the book of the damned." Agnes then spread her arms out. She then summons a book. "The Scarlet Witch is not born she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantations." Agnes explained. "I'm not a witch! I don't cast spells! No one taught my magic!" Wanda snapped. "Your powers exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. It's your destiny to destroy the world." Agnes said. "She's not what you say she is!" You snapped. "Oh, really?" Agnes then began chanting.

Dottie then spots you and Wanda and walks over. "(Y/n). Wanda." She said. "Dottie." Wanda said. "My name is Sarah. I have a daughter, she's eight. Maybe she could be friends with your boys. If you like that storyline. Or, Uh, the school bully even. Really anything, if you could just let her out of her room. If I could just hold her, please." She begged. Wanda looked at Agnes. "What are you doing to her? You're making her say this." Wanda said. "She's your meat puppet, I just cut her strings." Agnes said. Agnes then began to do that to everyone else. You gasped as everyone came toward Wanda and tried to stand in front of her protectively. "I don't recognize my face in the mirror, my voice when I speak. I used to try to resist you, but now, I can't remember why. Do you?" One of them asked. "My husband's on a business trip. Tell him I love him and not to come back here ever." Said another. "I'm exhausted." "No, you're fine." Wanda said. "You're fine. You're all... you're all going to be fine." Wanda tried to reassure.