All-New Halloween Spooktacular!

"Halloween's a magical holiday, all about family, friends, and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day." Billy said as he walked down the stairs. "Wrong! Halloween's about candy. And scaring people, but mostly candy." Tommy disagreed. "Where's your costume, Tommy?" Billy asked. "This is my costume. I'm the cool twin." Tommy bragged. "What does that make me?" Billy asked. "Hmm..." Tommy thought. "A dorksaurus rex." He answered. "Not a real dinosaur." Billy argued. The kids walked toward the couch to see Pietro sleeping. "Man. He even snores cool. I'm gonna go wake him up." Tommy said as he went toward him. Billy grabbed him. "Don't!" He warned. "You scared?" Tommy challenged. "He's our uncle. Why would I be scared?" Billy asked. "Cause it's four o' clock in the afternoon and you're secretly afraid he's a vampire." Tommy explained. "No, I'm not!" Billy denied. Pietro suddenly sped in front of them. "Blood is thicker than water! I'll show you!" He shouted.

The kids screamed as he kept chasing them with his super speed. "Oh, somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire!" Wanda said as you followed her down the stairs. "Whoa, Mom! Are you old Red Riding Hood?" Billy asked. Pietro snorts. "I'm a Sokovian fortune teller!" She said. "Wow. That is so..." Pietro began. "Rad!" Tommy said. "Lame!" Pietro said. "Lame." Tommy said quickly. Wanda gasped. "Worse than the costumes Mom made us the year we got typhus." Pietro said. "That's not exactly how I remember it." Wanda said. "You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma." Pietro said. "Mom has been weird since Uncle Pietro got here. I think it's because she hasn't seen him in a long time, and he's what you call a "man-child" Billy said. Soon you see Vision come down the stairs. "Whoa! Sweet costume, Bro-Ham-In-Law! Let me guess, uh... Traffic light." Pietro said and you snort. "Half-shucked corn. A booger!" Pietro said. "Yes." Vision said. "Yes!" Pietro said. "Well, thank you for humoring me and wearing this ridiculous get-up, honey." Wanda said.

"Well, there were no other clothes in my closet, so... You are incorrigible, darling! I know you have a thing for Mexican wrestlers." Vision explained. "Me gusta mucho." Wanda said. "Chilli con carne." Vision said. You rolled your eyes. "What do you say, boys? Who's ready for that first hit of high fructose corn syrup?" Vision asked the kids. "Yes! Headlock!" Pietro said as they played with Pietro. "You know Wanda, I don't really remember your brother being so... great with kids." You said as you watched Pietro play games with them. "Well, he's just full of surprises." Wanda said. "Well, you all have fun tonight." You said. Wanda turned to look at you. "What do you mean? You're all dressed and ready to go." She pointed out. "I'm undercover. Halloween is a bacchanal for adolescent trouble-makers and the neighborhood watch is the only thing that stands between the trees and the toilet paper." You said. "No, that's not what you're supposed to..." Wanda began. "What?" You asked. Wanda sighs. "You didn't tell me you had plans." She argued.

"Well I'm telling you now." You said back. "Mom and auntie have been... not fighting, just, like, different." Billy explained. "It's their first Halloween, you have to be there." Wanda pushed. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's the big dealio? Young lady has a conflict, twins need another parent figure for the night. Don't sweat it, sis. I got the old XY chromosome." Pietro reassured. . You chuckle. "Uncle P to the rescue, huh?" Pietro asked. "There you go. Problem solved. You have a spooky time tonight, kids." You called. "Goodnight, Aunt (Y/n)!" Billy said. "Bye, Aunt (Y/n)!" Tommy called. "I'll see you later, Wanda." You then disappeared.

Time Skip

"I wanna see a full workup inside the hour." Agent Hayward said as he walked back into the tent. "Hayward. Hayward! You cut us off at the knees, sending in that missile." Monica said as she followed him in. "Now we know who we're dealing with." He replied. "Hey, there he is. The guy who almost got murdered by his own murder squad." Lewis said. "You work for me?" Hayward asked. "I actually don't know." Lewis said. "She's with me." Monica informed. "I see. And which one of you is the sassy best friend?" Hayward asked. "There's no time for you to diminish your colleagues when you're about to start a war you can't win." Agent Woo argued. "Maximoff was never gonna negotiate with us. We take her out, this whole nightmare ends." Hayward explained. "We don't know that. We actually have no idea what will happen in there, nor out here if Wanda dies." Monica protested. "So, what? We just surrender to that?!" Hayward asked as he pointed to the hex. "Not happening!" Hayward shouted.