Now in Color

Doctor Nielsen uses a stethoscope to listen to Wanda's belly. After a few moments of listening, he takes the stethoscope away. "Hmm. Hmm. Yep! Definitely pregnant." He gets up and puts his stethoscope in his bag. "Well, that much we figured." You said. "It's just kinda taken us by surprise. It's just kinda suddenly. Quite suddenly, wasn't it? I mean, practically overnight. I mean... How did this happen?" Vision asked. "You see, when a man and a woman love each other very much..." Nielsen said. "Okay, we don't need the whole story." You said. "Well, we're just tickled pink, or blue." Wanda said. "You're at about four months now. Is that right?" The doctor asked. Wanda nods. Vision shakes his head. They look at each other and Vision switches to nodding. "I thought as much. We let the little ladies keep tabs on their growing babies with fruit. Makes it simple for them." He said. Wanda and Vision give each other looks. "At four months, the fetus is about as big as a pear. At five months, a papaya. Six, grapefruit. Seven, pineapple. Eight, honeydew." Nielsen said. Your eyes widened. 'What? What was happening?!' Wanda chuckles nervously. "Hypothetically speaking, what size fruit would it be at, say, hmm, 12 hours?" Vision asked. "12 hours?" You asked.

"Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless." Wanda chuckles. "Well, hypothetically speaking, should we be concerned?" Vision asked. "I think so." You mumbled. "Hypothetically speaking, every new father-to-be gets nervous." Nielsen said. "Well, I have nerves of steel, so there goes your theory, Mr. Doctor.." Vision said. "Vision, why don't you see the doctor out?" Wanda asked. "Good idea. Yes." Vision walks with the doctor to the front door. "Thank you so much for dropping by, Dr. Nielsen." Wanda smiles and walks to the kitchen while rubbing her belly. Vision and Dr. Nielsen walk out of the house. "Well, I'm just glad you caught me in time. I'm taking the wife on vacation this afternoon." Nielsen said. "Oh! Have a nice holiday! Hey, Herb!" Vision waves at Herb next door, who is trimming some hedges. "Hey, buddy!" Herb said. "Listen, you can keep the news of Wanda's..." He makes a noise and mimes around his belly. "You know, just between us because, uh, I don't know, everything's happening so quickly. We'd like to keep the news just in the family for right now." Vision said.

"Of course. Mum's the word." Nielsen said. Vision chuckles. "I'm off. Bermuda, baby!" He pumps his fist. Vision does too in response. Vision looks over and sees Herb, who is running his hedge trimmer through the wall separating their properties.
"Yes." He said. "Hey, Herb! Think you might've taken the hedge-trimming a little too far there, old chum." Vision said. "So, I have. Thanks, buddy." Herb continues to saw through the wall. "Yeah. Don't mention it." Vision walks back inside. "Huh. Strangest thing just happened outside with Herb-- Whoa, Nelly!" Wanda turns, revealing herself to be much more visibly pregnant than before. "Have you gotten bigger?" Vision asked. "Yes she has." You said. Wanda turns, knocking some fruit off of a table. Vision uses super speed to grab a papaya before it hits the ground. "I can't tell from this angle." Wanda said. "I can't wait..." He giggles while holding the papaya up. "To be a proud papa-ya." You laugh at his joke.

Some time later, Wanda telekinetically assembles a crib in a nursery room. She begins to paint the walls. Vision sits in a chair and reads from a parenting book. "Nesting, the overwhelming urge during pregnancy to clean, organize, and prepare the home for the new baby." He said. "See? You're an expert already." Wanda opens a box of decorations and flies them up above the crib. "We've got nothing to worry about." You said. "Nothing to worry about outside of morning sickness, mood swings, aching back and... Feet. Darling, you should probably sit down." He gets up. "Don't be silly. All I feel is excitement, happiness, and... Oh!" She looks down at her belly. "Kicking? Already?" He feels her belly. "Wow!" Vision said. "Oh, it's such a strange sensation. It's kind of fluttery." She laughs. Nearby, some butterfly shaped decorations turn into actual butterflies. "Oh, did I do that? I didn't mean to." Wanda said. A butterfly lands on your nose. "Oh. Uh, Wanda." You said. She gently removes the butterfly.