On A Very Special Episode...

"Sweet, sweet Tommy, don't you wanna sleep? Mommy wants to sleep. If you go to sleep, I promise you will be my favorite twin." Wanda said as she held the baby in her arms. "Oh, come on now, Wanda. You know we love them both equally." You said. "Well, don't tell him that." Wanda said. You chuckle. "No luck with Billy?" You asked. "Tried reading to him, but for some reason, Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man made him cry even harder. Oh. Care to dance, darling?" Vision asked Wanda. "Oh." Wanda chuckles as they dance toward each other. "It's almost like we're on a date." Wanda said. "Mm! Keep it down, lads, I was about to get my leg over." Vision said. Wanda chuckles. "(Y/n)?" Wanda asked. "Yeah?" You asked. "Would you mind grabbing their binkies?" Wanda asked. "Oh. 'Course not. Binkies all round, I think." You said as you got up to get some. The two cried once they were put into their beds. Wanda turns to look at them. "Now, I know parents aren't supposed to take shortcuts, but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?" She asked. They cried louder. "So, go to sleep, my babies." She tries to use her magic on them, but nothing happens and they keep crying. "And go to sleep." She tried again, but it didn't work.

The babies began laughing. "Well, I don't think it's very funny. Why won't you do what I want?" She asked. "What's that, Wanda?" You asked as you and Vision came back. You chuckled at Vision as the pacifiers were on Vision's head. "That is not where those go!" You said as you took them off. "Noise cancellation is not their primary function?" He asked. "No." Wanda put them in their mouths and the babies stopped crying. "Ooh." Vision said. "Look, I think it's..." You were interrupted when they came out and the babies began to cry again. "Vis?" Wanda asked. "Hmm?" He asked. "What are we doing wrong?" Wanda asked. "Oh, don't worry, dear." Vision kisses her. "We'll figure it out. Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another." He said. "Maybe. Or maybe we just need some help." You suggested. Suddenly the doorbell rings. "Oh!" You went and opened the door. "Hiya, kids!" Agatha said. "Oh, Agnes!" You said. "Agnes, I was just fluffing this pillow. With my face." Vision said. "Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise when I heard your new little bundles of joy were on a sleep strike." She said. "Who told you that?" You asked. "Uh, my ears." She chuckles. "Oh." You chuckle awkwardly.

"Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve." Agnes said. "Oh, Agnes, you're a lifesaver." Wanda praised. "Aw." She said. "Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons and remember to support their heads, and when was the last time you washed... Actually, you know what? It would be... Just... Maybe we better not." Vision said frantically. You looked at him with concern. "Um... Uh... Do you want me to take that again?" Agnes asked. "Uh... I'm sorry?" Wanda asked. "You want me to hold the babies. Should we just take it from the top?" Agnes asked. Vision chuckles. "What?" He asked. "Oh, don't be silly. Vision, let's... Let's let Agnes give it a try." You said. The two of you laugh awkwardly. "Fussy babies, meet buns of steel. We dare you to stay awake." Agnes joked. You laugh awkwardly again and walk over to Wanda and Vision. "(Y/n) What was that about?" Vision asked. "What was what?" You asked. "What was what?" That, that with Agnes just now." He pointed out. "Well, I think she just got confused for a moment. She seems fine now." Wanda said and you nodded.

"But what she said, the way she looked at her." Vision said. "How did she look at me?" You asked. "Well, I didn't... Oh." Vision said as he saw her spray some lavender on the babies. "Lavender. It's supposed to have a calming effect. Ralph sprays it on me every night. But there's no taming this tiger. What?" She asked. "It's so strange." Vision said. "That's not fair. It's not Agnes's fault that she has an unusually high libido." You said. "(Y/n)? Did you really not see what I saw?" He asked. You three hear a loud thud and turn around. "Oh. Don't mind me. I'm just looking for your dark liquor." Agnes said. "What?" Vision asked. "Not for me. For the twins. What kind of babysitter do you think I am? I'm just gonna go and check in there." Vision gave her a concerned look. "Vision, the boys haven't slept in days. You and I both need a break and Agnes is just being neighborly, that's all." Wanda tried to convince him. Suddenly the crying stops. "Do you hear that?" You asked. "Hear what?" Wanda asked. "Absolutely nothing." You said. Wanda gasps. "They finally fell asleep." She said. "They're empty." You said as you looked at the cribs. "Then where are the twins?" Wanda asked. "Mommy? Daddy? Auntie?" You, Wanda and Vision turned around to see the babies had turned into toddlers. Your eyes widened and you blinked several times. "What the...?" You asked. "Kids. You can't control 'em. No matter how hard you try." Agnes smiled. "Well, hi!" Vision said. "Hi!" Wanda said. "Hey there, kids." You said.