Previously On

"Hmm? Hmm? What?" Agnes asked as she held her bunny to her ear. "No, I know." She chuckles. "She does look shocked to meet the real us, doesn't she?" Agnes asked. Wanda tries to read her mind with her powers. "Oh. That's adorable. My thoughts are not available to you, toots. They never ever were. So don't go giving yourself a migraine. We've got work to do." Agnes said. "Where are my children?" Wanda demanded. "Where are my children?" Agnes mocked. "Oof. That accent really comes and goes, doesn't it?" Agnes asked. "Where are they?" Wanda asked as she got prepared to attack her. She stepped back as she realized she couldn't use her magic. "Your magic's no good here." Agnes then used her magic to tie her hands and feet and drag her closer. "Didn't you notice? Basic protection spell, one in each wall?" Wanda looked around. "No? Nothing? These are runes, Wanda. In a given space, only the witch that casts the runes can use her magic how do you not know the fundamentals?" Agnes asked as she walked toward her.

"Who are you?" Wanda asked. "Who are you?" Agnes asked. "All those costumes and hairstyles." Agnes sighs. "I was so patient, waiting for you to reveal your true self. I got close with fake Pietro. Fietro, if you will, but no dice." Agnes said. "That was you." Wanda realized. "No, it wasn't literally me. Just my eyes and ears. A crystalline possession. Necromancy was a non-starter since your real brother's body is on another continent. Not to mention, full of holes. But you're so crippled by your own self doubt that you believed it. Oh, Wanda. Oh when I sensed this place, the afterglow of so many spells cast all at once. Oh, I couldn't make heads or tails of it. She then grabbed something from the wall and began chanting. "Mind control. A classic. Quick incantation and a feeble psyche and you're good to go." Agnes flicked the bug on her face. "With thousands of people under your thumb, all interacting with each other according to complex storylines. Well, that's something special, baby. And of course, there's transmutation." She then chants something else and the bug turns into a bird and flies around the room.

"Years of study to achieve even the smallest convincing illusion. But Westview through your lens, Wanda..." Agnes grabs the bird. "Every little detail in place down to the crown molding. You're even running illusions miles away at the edge of town. Magic on autopilot." She inhales sharply. "What's your secret, sister?" Agnes then throws the bird and the bunny eats it. "Listen, I need you... Hey, Wanda, I need you to tell me how you did this." Agnes said. "I didn't do anything. I'm not..." suddenly Agnes uses her magic to slam her into the walls then bring her back to the center of the room. "I tried to be gentle, to nudge you awake from this ridiculous fantasy, but you would rather fall apart than face your truth, you left me no choice." She inches closer to Wanda. "What was it you said to your not-brother? Hmm? All you could recall was the feeling. You felt empty. Alone. Endless nothingness. Let's start there." Agnes smiles for a second. "It's been fun playing pretend for a while, hasn't it, Wanda?" She asked. Agnes then picks a string of Wanda's hair.

Then a door appears in front of them. "But it's time to look at some real reruns." Agnes then drops Wanda roughly. "All right, let's go." Wanda looks up and glares at her. "No." She said firmly. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you forget who's got your children stashed away in her bewitched basement?" Agnes asked. "Mom! Mom! Help, please, Mom!" Tommy shouted. "Mom, help us!" Billy shouted. Wanda gasps and quickly stands up. "That's right." Agnes opens the door with her magic. "After you, superstar." Wanda walks into the room and Agnes follows. "Oh. Charming. Love the Cold War aesthetic." Agnes said. "Why are we here?" Wanda asked. "Mama..." Wanda whispers as she saw her mother. "Irina?" Her father asked. Her mother ran toward her father. "Papa..." Wanda said. "Oleg..." Irina said. Her father then began speaking in another language. "In English, Papa!" Pietro scolded as he ran over. "Pietro!" Wanda smiles. "Oh, he's loud, isn't he?" Agnes asked. "You said the only rule of TV night is we try to practice our English." Pietro pointed out. "Yeah. Yes, he is right. We were just making rid of last little bit of Sokovian." Her mother said. "Where is your sister?" The dad asked. "Wanda!" Pietro began shouting.