Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience

Start from the beginning

Time Skip

"And you don't have a song? Nothing special you played at your wedding?" Agnes asked. "No, nothing special." Wanda said. "I'll just loan you some records then. So, we've got music covered, decor, wardrobe. Oh! What about seduction techniques?" Agnes asked. "Oh she has those." You said. Agnes chuckles. "Of course she does." She said. "Just out of curiosity, what does it say?" Wanda asked. "That you should stumble when you walk into a room so he can catch you. It's romantic." Agnes said.
"Any other tricks?" You asked. "You could point out that the death rate of single men is twice that of married men." Agnes said. "Now, that's romantic." You said. You all laugh. The phone rings. Wanda gets up to answer. "Oh!" Agnes said. "Vision residence." Wanda said. "Wanda, darling." Vision said. "Vision, sweetheart." Wanda said. "Listen, about tonight..." Vision said. "Don't worry, dear. I have everything under control." Wanda said. "Oh, well, that is a relief. I must confess, I'm really rather nervous." Vision said. "Nervous"? Whatever for?" Wanda asked. "Well, you know, darling, I still get a little tongue-tied." Vision said. "Vis, after all this time..." Wanda said.

"There's an awful lot riding on this one, Wanda. If tonight doesn't go just so, I think this could be the end." Vision said. "Well, it's just one night. There's no need to get dramatic." Wanda said. "Look, I think the best course of action is to impress the wife." Vision said. "And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband." She gives Agnes a thumbs up, who gives her one right back, causing you to chuckle. "Well, wonderful! Glad to know we're both on the same page. Until tonight, then, my, darling." Vision said. "Until tonight. Oh..." She hangs up.

Time Skip

Vision enters, followed by Mr. and Mrs. Hart. Candles are set all around the room. Smooth music plays. "Here we are!" Vision said. "Oh! How very atmospheric!" Mrs. Hart said. "What's going on here, Vision? You blow a fuse?" Arthur Hart said. "Pardon me while I just go and fetch the ladies of the house." Vision said. He enters the kitchen. As soon as he's gone, Wanda enters from another room. Thinking it's Vision, she walks up behind Mr. Hart and covers his eyes. "Guess who?" She asked. "Uh, Wanda...?" You tried to tell her the person wasn't Vision. Vision comes back in and turns the lights on. "Wanda!" He said. "Vision!" She said in surprise. She gasps and takes her hands away. "What is the meaning of this?" Arthur demanded. "Well, what is... Yeah, what is the meaning of... Oh, the meaning of it! You want to know the meaning of it and the meaning of it is that this is the traditional Sokovian greeting of hospitality." Wanda walks over to you, nodding. You perform a similar action to Wanda, covering her eyes. "Guess who?" You asked.

"Is that my host behind me?" Wanda asked. "It certainly is." You said. She turns around and they shake hands. "Lovely to make your acquaintance." You said. "Yes! See, I forgot to tell you my wife and her sister are from Europe." Vision said. "Oh, how exotic!" Mrs. Hart said. "We don't break bread with Bolsheviks." Arthur said. "Oh, hush, Arthur! Have you no culture at all?" She chuckles. "And those dresses." She said. "Yes! They're ... they're so... Sokovian, is what they are! Yes!" Vision said. "Can we just see you in the kitchen for a moment, sweetheart?" Wanda asked. "Oh, yes!" Vision said. Wanda grabs his hand and pulls him into the kitchen. He blows out some candles as they walk. "Who are those people?" You asked. "What are you wearing?" Vision asked. "Why are they here?" You asked. "What are you wearing?" Vision asked again. "Well, it's our anniversary!" Wanda said. "That... That man through there is my boss, Mr. Hart! And his dear lady wife, Mrs. Hart! The heart on the calendar was an abbreviation!" Vision said.

"You move at the speed of sound and I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?" Wanda asked. "Girls listen, it's all romantic to do the candles, the music, that stunning outfit..." Vision said. "Well..." Wanda said. "I don't wanna be unappreciative, but right now..." Vision said. "Your boss and his wife are expecting a home-cooked meal." You said. "Exactly." He said. You sighed. "Any chance they'd settle for a single chocolate-covered strawberry split three ways?" You asked. Wanda looks at a chocolate-covered strawberry on the kitchen table. "Uh..." Vision said. "I might have a better idea." Wanda snaps her fingers and a new dress appears on her and you. "Hmm." You said. "So I said, "If we orient the forms horizontally rather than vertically, we can use twice the paper, we can can bill twice the cost." Arthur said. Vision laughs. "You truly are a pioneer! But the larger purpose of the forms is..." Vision said. "Was to analyze our input and our output." Arthur said. "Huh." Vision said. "You're awfully dense, aren't you, Vision?" Back in the kitchen, Wanda lets Agnes in through the back door.