𝑂ℎ, 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝐼𝑠𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

Start from the beginning

"Il nostro fiore prezioso (Our precious flower)" Caius purred

The truth was, the  Kings had no idea what was going on and right now they didn't care, though Caius wanted nothing more than to kill Edward for upsetting his beautiful mate like this.

"Μπορώ να σκοτώσω το αγόρι, Aro, Marcus? (Can I kill the boy, Aro, Marcus?)" Caius asked

"No Caius, though I would love to see that." Marcus replied while rocking his mate in his arms.

After a while her sobbing stopped and all that filled the room was Isadora's sniffles as well as complements from the kings.

"I'm sorry. I got you're shirt wet from my tears and snot." she said, finally speaking to them. Aro smiled as she wiped her face from tears

"Do not worry, mia cara. I have thousands of other shirts and it can be cleaned." Marcus said to Isadora.

"How are you so beautiful?" Aro asked

"I-I don't know. I'm not." She said, remembering what Isabella had said. It was ugly .

"No, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on." he smiled at her, making her blush and causing her to smile for the first time in a month.

"Our mate has pleased you, dear?" Caius asked with a smile. He couldn't help it, her smile was infectious, but their moment of privacy was interrupted by yells coming from downstairs.

"I suppose we should go and see what is happening down there, are you coming il mio amore?" Aro asked

"Alright." she said timidly

"You don't need to, tesoro" Marcus said to her, but she shook her head.

"I want to, but let me get you a new shirt." she said to Marcus

"It is fine, cara." he insisted, but Isadora was already going through a draw of shirts. She picked out a white one and gave it to Marcus

"Should we be concerned as to why you have male shirts in you're room, amore?" Caius asked with an undertone of anger, that went unnoticed by Isadora, but not by Aro and Marcus who gave him a glare.

"Well, Emmett and Jasper are always play fighting and end up ripping dad's shirts when he joins in, so I have taken to making clothes so we don't spend to much money at the mall" she answered and turned around as Marcus began unbuttoning his shirt.

"You don't need to turn around, Tesoro. Marcus is just as much yours as ours." Aro teased as he faced Isadora, watching as her face turned red.

"Oh, my apologies  mia bellissima Angelo. I should have been the one to turn, I am just so used to changing in front of our mates." he explained as he tucked in his shirt and turned her to face him.

"Thank you for the shirt, Mia Regina." he said and kissed her cheek, making her blush redder, but it got worse when Caius and Aro kissed her in the same place.

Isadora took Caius' arm when she seen Edward. Caius just pulled her closer to him and wrapping his arm around her, in a protective and comforting stance. However, Isadora seen Edward arguing with the one person she would least expect. Esme.

"We asked you to talk to her, not scare her into little space. She is only supposed to go into little space when she is in a happy environment so she doesn't re live her trauma!" Esme argued

"It was an accident, but when she compared me to her father, I couldn't help it."

"That is enough. both of you. Edward, take a hunt, you haven't fed in a month, Esme calm down." Emmett said, surprising everyone, but they understood once they seen Isadora and the kings.