forty nine - double time

Start from the beginning

"R-ryouta.." He whimpered, looking back at him. Smiling, Kise flipped Sasaki so that he was on his back again, kissing him full on the mouth as he plunged his fingers in and out of him. His lover's moans were swallowed as they exchanged saliva, desperate for more of the other.

Sasaki broke the kiss to let out a drawn out mewl as, instead of just grazing, his sweet spot was pressed on roughly. "So those weren't just random twitches," Kise smirked, moving down and connecting his lips with a nipple. "You're so cute, Ayacchi. Isn't he, Aominecchi?"

"No one could be cuter," The ace agreed, finally having come down from the high. A few minutes later, Sasaki was close to coming, but Kise deemed him stretched enough so he pulled his fingers out. This action drew a wanton whine of complaint, making him chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll give you something better."

"Oi, who said you could go first?" Aomine demanded, making the blonde deadpan.

"I did all the hard work, yet you wanna swoop in and-"

"H-hurry up," Sasaki whined, catching their attention and causing their eyes to widen at his expression.

"Fine," Aomine relented, "But-"

"Yeah yeah," Kise winked, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "Wait a bit, this is his first time after all," He reminded him, moving Sasaki's legs so they were around his waist and his hole was closer to his cock. Slowly, he pushed himself in as Aomine took charge of their lover's top half.

The Touou ace roamed his lover's chest, tweaking one nipple while licking, sucking and biting the other. Sasaki was a mess with both halves of his body-upper and lower-were being loved. Kise was slowly starting to move, stroking in and out as he held his hips. Reaching one hand to grasp Sasaki's cock, he started rubbing it up and down.

Grunting and breathing roughly, Sasaki felt himself give over to ecstasy. As white coated his stomach, Kise started speeding up. That combined with Aomine playing with his chest made Sasaki's pleasure shoot through the roof, his eyes almost rolling back into his head from how overwhelming it felt.

Time felt like it stopped as Sasaki panted, gradually overcoming the waves of pleasure. Suddenly, he gasped as he felt himself get filled with something wet, even as Kise was inside him. Wait, Sasaki's eyes widened as the blonde pulled out. "Damn, I came too soon."

"Looks like it's my turn," Aomine smirked, trading places with him. Sasaki wasn't given time to process as the ace slammed into him, not giving him a moment's break as, he was pretty sure, he was aiming to break his hips and back. Each moan was interrupted by the next as his hole was abused, the dark haired male repeatedly pounding into his sweet spot.

"Ayacchi," Kise suddenly entered his line of vision. Smiling softly, he wiped the tears welling in Sasaki's eyes away. "You're beautiful."

"Ry.. outa.." He moaned, more tears coming into his eyes. "D-daik..i.."

"Shhh," The blonde stroked his hair out of his face. "Hey, Aominecchi, you mind?"

"Tch," He glared at him, but stopped and pulled out for a second so that they could flip Sasaki so that he was on all fours. Plunging back in, Aomine made up for lost time by being even more aggressive, slamming his hips onto his cock with his hands.

Sasaki was almost positive it would bruise.

Meanwhile, Kise had offered him is cock, so the snowy haired boy took it in his mouth. Each thrust from behind forced him further down until he was deep throating him, tears now leaking out of his eyes. Kise fisted Sasaki's hair, groaning as he received head from the person he loved most.

It feels so good I think I might die.

Suddenly, Sasaki was ripped away from Kise as Aomine sat him on top of him, not pausing as he thrusted up into him. "You can move yourself if you want," The dark haired male rasped to him. Sasaki wasn't sure how, since he was doing his all to keep himself up and to not fall back on Aomine.

"Ayacchi, did you forget about me?" Kise questioned, now standing so that his dick was at face level to Sasaki. Gulping, the snowy haired male quickly opened his mouth, allowing him to insert his cock and use his mouth however he wanted.

His two holes were thrusted into, one much nicer than the other. Sasaki's own dick flopped around as he was bounced, Aomine biting and sucking on his shoulder. For some reason, a few seconds later, Kise pulled out of his mouth. Right as Sasaki opened his eyes to see what he was doing, Aomine reached up and grasped his neck, obstructing his view.

A second later, he found out why.

Another presence poked at his ass, and Sasaki understood why Aomine had moved him to that position. With his legs open and his hole on display as Aomine pounded into it, it was perfect for Kise to have access to attempt entering him at the same time as Aomine.

That thought is terrifying, Sasaki went to protest, I can't take you both at the same time! However, Aomine's fingers went into his mouth again before he could form any words. And then, Kise pushed himself inside.

Sasaki had never felt so full in his entire life, and it hurt. More tears fell as Aomine continued to work himself inside him while Kise was giving him time to adjust. It didn't help, his ass still felt like it was going to be ripped apart. As he looked at Kise pleadingly, the blonde mistook that for a signal that it was okay to move.

Crying out with each movement, Sasaki's high returned and he fell backwards. Aomine caught him, smiling. The two continued to move, helping him ride out the waves of ecstasy while also making it more extreme. It felt so good, the pain and pleasure mixing together perfectly.

Just as Sasaki was regaining his senses, the two inside him shuddered and spurted their loads inside him.

If I was a woman, Sasaki panted, I'd totally be pregnant.

(...idk why but I feel like this one was worse than the last one- your thoughts?)