1. Mission Save The Ramen's Reputation

Start from the beginning

"This has to be a very strong genjutsu!"

"We need to break free, this is terrible!"

After another fifteen minutes of frenzied panicking, Kakashi took a few deep breathes, and calmed himself down. He would get to the bottom of this. 

"Alright, I'm assigning a new mission to the two of you. Mission save the ramen's reputation", Kakashi declared. 

"Hai sensei!" both the students chorused. 

"Wait, but where do we start?" Sakura asked, tilting her head. 

"Why don't we just confront the dobe?" Sasuke questioned. 

"The last time I confronted him about eating too much ramen instead of vegetables, he avoided me for the next two days until I managed to get a hold of him", Kakashi muttered, shuddering at the memory. The boy was good at giving a slip, even to an elite ninja like himself. 

He had to take the help of his previous anbu comrades, the elite of the elite, to finally capture Naruto. 

Sasuke and Sakura looked at him in stunned silence. 

"Okay, next plan", Sasuke muttered after a while. 

"We just question the people he usually talks to, if they know something", Kakashi said, nodding to himself. 

***

"Iruka!" Kakashi called to the chunin, who was sitting on the academy bench, wiping his forehead with a handkerchief, as all his students ran haywire. Being a teacher was tiring. Specially if the students were a bunch of nitwits who won't stop questioning about a particularly inappropriate orange book. 

Iruka tensed up hearing the unfortunately familiar voice. He whipped his head around, glaring daggers at the masked man, who was now in front of him. 

"Kakashi, I am this close to banning you from the academy!"

Kakashi gave him a sheepish smile as a response. "I swear I'm not here to do any harm-"

"The last time I heard you say that and left the class for two minutes, the next thing I know, you are reading that perverted book of yours to my class!" Iruka exclaimed. 

"Look, your students asked me to-", another glare from Iruka shut him up. 

"Anyhow", Kakashi quickly changed the topic. "I'm here because of a dire emergency", Kakashi said, his tone changing from sheepish to dead serious. That gained Iruka's attention. "You see... Naruto-"

"Naruto? What happened to Naruto!? Is he hurt? Injured? Did he again fall off a cliff again while showing off his non-existant chakra skills? Did you scare him off threatening to chidori his hair again? Did a rogue ninja get him? Did the-" 

"Maa maa Iruka", Kakashi held up his hand to stop Iruka's mother-hen-ing. "Let me speak."

Iruka's cheeks flushed as he muttered a short apology. "Naruto said no to ramen", Kakashi said, making all the color drain from Iruka's face. 

"THIS IS WORSE! THIS IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING I IMAGINED!" Iruka yelled, grabbing Kakashi by the collar of his jonin vest, and shaking him forward and backward. All the students dropped their work to look at the elite jonin, the famed copy ninja, being charred from existence by their chunin teacher. 

"I was here to ask, do you know anything? Did something happen to him?" Kakashi asked, hurriedly getting Iruka to loosen his grip. However, when he opened his eyes, Iruka was no longer there, and he could see a figure running in a distance, smoke rising all around him from the speed. Kakashi sweat-dropped. Maybe he should've broke the worrying news slowly.