The Lost Chapter (2)

I swear, the book title reads "Witcher of the Night" and not Bitcher of the Right

I swear, the book title reads "Witcher of the Night" and not Bitcher of the Right. 😂😂 Oh, dear lord! This is part 2 for The lost chapter (1)

Characters: Geralt of Rivia x short!Naive!Reader

Warnings: Mentions of nudity and the birds and the bees in the making. Innuendos as well. Hehhehee. Though, I've cut it before this turned into a 11k chapter filled with smut. (But, I think y'all like that more though. Hmmm.) Short mention of an obvious age gap---I mean, Geralt's a hundred year old here. *cries with heart eyes* Insecurities and personal problems being mentioned. Vivifie is just a name I randomly found in the internet. Geralt sarcasm. Also, Geralt is utterly---and when I mean Utterly...I meant it. He is really testing my want and need for him in this chapter!  I AM MAD! *CRIES*

Words: 6.9k+ (This should have been more but I decided to cut it so I could update for y'all. Hehehehe!)

A/N: Here's an update! This is the second part to the lost chapter 1, alright? Enjoy this Geralt x Midget chapter while it lasts! I have the future chapters planned already inside my head and I think y'all wouldn't like it....Also, please let me have a Geralt? BE STILL, HEART. DOWN GIRL, DOWN.

This is a lost chapter alright? This should've happened in between chapters 16-16.1 

As a writer, FEEDBACKS MAKE ME UPDATE FASTER! It gives me joy and inspiration! So, don't forget to comment one when you leave this book! Thank you!

Disclaimer: PNG's and pictures used in edits are not mine even the GIF's too. (All taken from Tumblr so credits to the rightful owners of the gifs) However, the edits and this fanfic is definitely from moi. Character development and personalities are based from my understanding and how I want them to be. This has no connection towards the books, games or show. Though, sometimes Geralt's personalities can be found on either of the sources. But, still. This isn't liable to be a copy of one Geralt of Rivia's character to another because I base this from how I want him to be.

 This isn't liable to be a copy of one Geralt of Rivia's character to another because I base this from how I want him to be