Chapter 58

Next day it was Ganesh chaturthi and everyone was getting ready for the big pooja.

Nikita was nervous about her look. She looked in the mirror and saw herself clad in a dark blue coloured silk saree with grey border. Her hair were tied in a beautiful bun and some strands were waving on her face. Bun was decorated from one side. She was wearing oxidised silver jewellery including a nath, which was looking adorable on her little nose.

(I don't know if I've ever done this in this story but I am gonna place a picture here so that you guys can imagine better. Just take imagine the outfit and some jewellery. Not everything. Certainly not the bridal mehndi😂)

"Nikita you look beautiful" Isha complimented

Nikita looked at Isha. Isha was wearing a simple orange coloured silk saree and a nath.

"That's it? Tum bas itna hi tayyar ho rahi ho?" Nikita was shocked.

"Haan matlab tumhare pas isiliye aayi hoo taki tum mere baal bana do but yeah. That's it" Isha said.

"Oh my god. I am overdressed" Nikita started freaking out.

"No you're not" Isha said "You look so beautiful. You can totally pull off this look and I am extremely jealous" Isha replied.

Nikita removed decoration from her Bun.

"Nikita tum usually itni confident hoti ho aur ab kya ho gaya hai tumhe?" Isha asked.

"Isha I am very serious about Sumedh. I want his family to like me. They already like you and they already want you and dada to get married. Mere scene me aisa nahi hai" Nikita said. "I am wearing wine Coloured lipstick, jyada lag raha hai?"

"Nahi. Jo bhi hai tumpe accha lag raha hai. Sabpe nahi lagta hai par tumpe lag raha hai" Isha comforted her.

"I hope" Nikita said.

Radha entered and as soon as she saw Nikita, she widened her mouth "You look so prettttyyyyy, Oh my god" She said.

"Really?" Nikita smiled a little.

"Yes of course. Tumhare jitna accha aaj koi nahi dikhega" Radha said "Yeh badi bahu bhi nahi" She pointed at Isha.

Nikita chuckled "Isha tumhare baal banati hoo main. Tum bhi acchi dikhogi. Mere jitna nahi par phir bhi"

"Abhi abhi toh confidence khatam ho gaya tha na" Isha said.

"Ab wapis aa gaya" Nikita said.

Isha rolled her eyes. Radha laughed "Maine toh saree pehni hi nahi. Mujhe kaunsa hone wale in laws ko impress karna hai"

"Mujhe toh karna hai. I am very sure about that" Nikita said.

"And I am very sure sab impress ho jayenge" Isha said.