"Chapter Six - Crazy night"

As Patrick went home, leaving Vera behind in the movie theatre - Vera had an crazy idea, running to her mind. She took her phone out, calling an taxi whilst making sure she got the correct destination. Luckily, it didn't take as long as she thought it will. It was just a 5 minute drive to her destination, and there it was.

'Night Club'

Vera has decided to take some shots, a tequila would taste wonderful. As soon as she was in, her eyes wandered to all the different shot displays. Vera took a seat, beside the bar table as she told the bartender "Hello, I would like to have three shots please." she told him in a polite way, softly smiling at him. As soon as the shots came, she drank the first gulp.

'Damn, thats pretty strong for one shot!' she said to herself, as a slight burn was down her throat. Vera continued drinking her two last shots with pure pleasure, it has been pretty long since she had a drink or two. She felt herself still dry, and called the bartender in a soft voice. Three more shots came, refreshing looks was how it was described by her. Vera quickly drank three more, already feeling slightly dizzy. Her vision was starting to blur out, her body feeling warm. Before she knows it, she took out her phone.

* Ring ring *

It took a few minutes to finally reach Patrick.

"Heyy, I need you to pick me upp! Hehe~" she said, possibly too drunk to even address where she is. Patrick knew well, she was definitely drunk. He talked back to her slowly, trying to help her mention out her address - "Vera, where are you right now? Tell me the place." he said to her. After a few tries, he managed to find out where she was. Patrick ran out, starting his car.

________________________________
                        𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝
________________________________

Vera was basically half asleep and high. Too tired to think or see, she heard running footsteps. Patrick reached out to her, gently shaking her shoulders. She greeted him as if she just met him except she was high "Patrick! Long time no see, let's have a drink.." she said.

"Oh God, Vera we're leaving. How the hell did you get this drunk? Come on!" he said while pulling her arm up as gentle as he could, not wanting to hurt her. He held his chuckle, looking at her struggling to walk. Her legs were wobbly, as her arm was thrown behind Patrick's neck. They both walked out of the club to his car. He helped her get seated properly, just making sure that she was comfortable enough to lay her head back. Patrick closed the door, walking away from her side onto the drivers side. He gets in his seat, starting to drive out of the place and back to his home.

________________________________
                𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
________________________________

Patrick helped Vera by waking her up, although it didn't seem to work. He could barely see her half up, as he suggested to help her more.

"God just carry me Patrick, I'm dead already." Vera told him, while playing with his last inches of hair in the back of his neck. He sighed and looked at her, un-sure of what he should do. There was no other way, she was right about herself half dead and half drunk. He took a deep breath before wrapping his arm around her waist, carrying her back to the bed. After a few seconds, he picked her up as her head was resting down on his shoulder slowly falling asleep. They went in, straight to the bedroom where Vera was staying in - he placed her down resting on her back.

How tired she was, her face was exhausted as her cinnamon brown hair locks were covering her red rose cheeks on one side. He cupped her cheek in one hand, quietly caressing her cheeks. Patrick finally let his hands go, going up to her forehead and planting a kiss there.
As he stood back up, he saw her laying still in her knee-length dress. Patrick knew it would be wrong to do 'that' knowing its her privacy but he had no choice, the dress would make her uncomfortable. He walked over to the closet to find a perfectly pair of night outfit. He saw one beautiful pair of a silky blue outfit that would just outline her curves.