"Chapter Four - Go away"

Vera woke up from her short yet calm nap. She sat up, stretching out a bit when she hears a notification. It was Renn, her ex-husband! She wonders what he wants after what he had done to her - She answered him saying * What do you need Renn? * as she scoffed, shaking her head like she had deny the fact he texted her like that.

* R : I want to meet up with you, there's something I need to discuss but please don't mention this to anyone. * he texted back. Vera just wanted to go along and answered back a simple yes.

________________________________
                              𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭
________________________________

It has been thirty minutes since Vera left, and yet Patrick knew nothing. He came upstairs, strolling through the halls to happily great Vera. Once Patrick got to her bedroom, he froze. A sudden fear was in his nerves knowing she would never leave without telling as he ran to the coffee table, grabbing his phone to call her.

- Hello! You've reached Vera, sorry not here haha~ Leave a message! -

His heart was devastated and angry. He kept calling and calling till he was at his max. He threw his phone across the couch - "God Damnit! She isn't answering, what the hell is going on ?!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.
Patrick got upset by Vera's moves just deciding to leave somewhere.

Not realizing the time, it has been hours and the clock has reached 12 pm on the dot. That's when Patrick heard the door, already knowing it's Vera. She comes in with a smile on her face trying to hide anything that's bothering her, although Patrick didn't seem happy. He stood up walking over to her, his heart racing mad and worried.

"Where the hell were you! I was fucking worried, calling you every damn minute Vera!" he shouted.

Vera flinched, she felt it again. Fear, crashing in her like it had suddenly took over her body. She held back the tears, slowly explaining to Patrick who had gone out of his control "Im sorry, Renn want"- when she got cut off.

"Renn? You literally left to meet him! I was worried sick Vera, why the fuck would you meet him up again ?!" he raised his hand as if he was going to hit her.

Vera shouted as strong as she can while breaking down - "PATRICK! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" running away from him.
She ran to the spare bedroom, slamming the door shut as she fell on the floor crying. Why would he do that to her, hurting her that way was the last thing she wanted to experience in this cruel world.

Meanwhile with Patrick, he knew that he went too far making Vera disappointed in him. Not even a minute made him realize his mistake, a second pasting by was already making him realize. Patrick walked over to the door, laying his forehead on it "V-vera -? I'm really sorry. Please come out.." as a tear came down rolling on his cheek.

On the other side, Vera couldn't talk. She cried her-self so much that she couldn't bare to move. Chills running down her spine, her hurt yet devastated heart was beating fast. The only sentence that came out was an "Go away..".

Wilson, who would never hurt her but today. Today felt like hell for the two of them. Patrick walked away slowly, deciding to give space to Vera. Wiping his tears from his cheeks, he sat down on his bed feeling alone. Whats left from his head was just a "Go away..".

________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲
HamiltonYes  <3