Chapter 66 - I Can See Your Voice | Season 5 Ep. 01

Start from the beginning

"I think James is the perfect person to be in this special global episode.." Leeteuk commented, extending James' introductory, ".. not only because he is popular in many countries, but he can also mimic and do different voices. That's why I believe he is a good fit in the Tone-deaf detective team" he added.

"Hyung, thanks for the pressure. I really appreciate it~" James sarcastically and jokingly said to Leeteuk, and speaking for the first time in the show. He is now showing why fans are looking forward for him to be in the show. The studio audiences and the detective team started laughing. Even the hosts are giggling, especially Leeteuk, he is also taken aback a little because he didn't expect James to respond this early. He can't help but to feel like Heechul is in the show.

Leeteuk's natural and professional hosting instinct kicks in where he found a way to move on with the flow of the show, "James-ssi, can you also show something to us?" he asked James.

"No. I'm good~" James quickly and firmly replied with a straight face while comfortably leaning back to his seat. Everyone in the studio burst into laughter at how quick and casually he replied to Leeteuk.

Sangmin can't stop laughing and proudly clapping his hands for his younger Brother, it seems like he has nothing to worry about James doing well in the show. Jang Do-yeon who is a close friend and fellow comedian is one of the people who are laughing hard. As James was just sitting right behind her, she turns around and gives him a thumbs up.

"I've never seen a response like that in my life~" Kim Jongkook is dying and he loves how James responded to Leeteuk's request. "Right! He quickly shuts the request down~" Yoo Se-yoon is in the same state as Kim Jongkook. Meanwhile, Leeteuk's brain briefly stopped functioning for a couple of seconds as he was not expecting James while respond in that way. 

James is smiling and can't stop giggling as he successfully disrupts the flow of Leeteuk's hosting, just like what Heechul asked him to do. He thinks it's better to do a little preemptive move because he knew that Leeteuk might going to tease him later about being in a relationship with Irene.

"Why not?" Leeteuk laughingly asked, trying to get back on track

"Hyung, you want me to follow up after Min-seok hyung? I mean after that voice? Nah.." James laughingly explained while pointing at Kim Min-seok who is sitting beside him. "It's like me doing a dunk after Vince Carter dunks, or me flexing my biceps after Jongkook hyung flexed his biceps.. so nope I'm good~" he added and everyone burst out laughing again. 

"Plus, you didn't asked Microdot hyung and Hyunmin-ssi to show something. I didn't hear a rap, or saw a model walk.. thingy.." James is not yet done with Leeteuk. Laughter continue to erupts in the studio as the show is finally getting what they asked for, and James is ready to give it. James is now invading I Can See Your Voice as the 8th Brother.

"Ani~ I'm not going to ask you to sing. I'm just going to ask if you can.. uh, do your thing, tell us a joke and make us laugh" Leeteuk laughingly explained.

"Laugh?" James' voice got all pitchy and shrill. Everyone laughs immediately at his reaction. "Hyung..." James is pointing his finger to everyone in the audience, ".. don't you see? they are laughing seconds ago, and they are still laughing right now~" he laughingly told Leeteuk.

Leeteuk gives up and he can't stop laughing because for the first time in his years of hosting in different shows and events, this is the first time he encountered a character like James. Even Yoo Se-yoon and Kim Jongkook feels the same way to James. On the side, Sangmin is laughing and proudly smiling as his younger Brother seems ready to take over the show.

"Leeteuk hyung, mianhae~ Heechul hyung actually told me to target you.." James laughingly apologized as he explains why he is specifically disrupting Leeteuk.