Marines Are on the Move!

Começar do início

I scratched my cheek and looked at Luffy's unsatisfied expression. His aggressive chewing was accompanied by his scrunched up face. I didn't think the gladiator's decision making was fair to her either, but I'm not part of their family so I'll keep quiet.

Kyros' den den mushi started ringing, so he picked it up. Before anything important could be said, Melo threw the door to the small house open. "Zoro-senpai!" he called out. His eyes started watering when he looked at Luffy. "Oh, Luffy-senpai! You're up! Good morning!" He stayed silent for a second, only to fall backwards with his hands moving up to block some kind of light that wasn't there. "When there are five members of the Straw Hats gathered together, they're too bright to even look at! It's like a laser beam of greatness!" he cried. "If I see all of the stars of the Straw Hats someday, I'll get dissolved!"

"Just say what you're here for already!" Zoro yelled.

"Oh yea! There's a lot of commotion at the Navy camp! They're gonna be here at any minute! 'Great Advisor' Vice Admiral Tsuru and the former fleet admiral- Sengoku arrived!" Melo informed us.

On cue, Usopp started panicking. He was alone in his concern now, given that Chopper and Nami aren't here at the moment. He was calmed by the fact that Melo and the people at the Colosseum had apparently created a plan to get us off the island without us having to worry too much about the Navy. There was a ship at the east port waiting for us and fighters ready to stall the marine soldiers on the way over there.

Luffy stuffed some more food into his mouth and then looked at the bandaged blond on the floor. "Bellamy, can you get up?" he asked. I have no idea when or why Bellamy was here, but he didn't cause me any problems so I didn't ask.

"Yea, I can even run now," the man replied and stood up.

"Ok! That's good!"

Bellamy turned his attention towards Law and gave him a sneer, "Trafalgar, why didn't you leave me to my fate? That was supposed to be the place I died."

"Straw Hat-ya insisted you were his friend so I carried you just in case," the doctor stated. He turned away and continued, "You can die here if you want!"

"I'm fully recovered thanks to that dwarf! How could fighting the Navy possibly lead me to dying?!" the blond barked at him.

"Just find some way to drop dead, idiot."

"What did you say?!"

"You can't even say thank you!"

I nudged Zoro in his side. He looked at me with a raised brow. "They fight like you and Sanji without the physical violence, and they don't even know each other," I mused.

"I'd be better off not knowing that curly perv, too," he huffed. I had to put a hand over my mouth to stop the laugh that wanted to come out.

There was a bunch of battle cries accompanied by a stampede of footsteps outside the small house all of a sudden, which was clearly the Navy closing in on us. "Hey hey! We don't have time to think! Let's just run, war buddies!" Melo exclaimed. "Let's go!"

We all followed him out the door and the soldiers started shooting at us. He put up a barrier so that we could run without problem. "Okay, this way, everybody! You'll be in deep trouble if you run into Fujitora! Whatever you do, don't get separated!" he yelled. Of course, as soon as he said that, Luffy slowly stopped running and faced the palace. "What?! Luffy-senpai?!"

"I've got something to do so just go ahead!" my captain told us.

"WHAT?!"

"Luffy! We don't have much time! Go finish your business in a hurry! We'll wait for you at the east port!" Zoro called to him.