Chapter 9

I grow worried when I realize I don't know where Sayler and Cole are. "Where's Sayler and Cole, they were dealing with the other tainted. I haven't seen them since." I immediately start searching the screen in front of me. Kat point to the bottom corner of one screen. "They're outside", she says confused and scared. We both watch them in shock. They're both on their skateboards. As they ride they crouch down, behind a half wall. The force immediately start to fire shots. The tainted fall and roll down into the pit. 

Sayler and Cole high five each other, than run inside. I keep my eyes on the screen, knowing what's going to happen. Right on cue the tainted stand back up. You should of seen the faces of the "brave" force squad. I couldn't help myself from laughing, neither could Kat. The tainted run full force towards the shooters. One jumps on a shooter and rips apart his flesh. 

They all start shooting once again, but nothing happens. The force member, who was bitten, goes through the same transformation that everyone else has. His eyes turned blood-red as he stands up. The force squad were all standing there in shock; knowing they couldn't do any damage by shooting it. However, they didn't have any other weapons then a gun. I hear the jingling of keys and footsteps behind me, Kat was gone. I run out of the office doors, and follow her. She runs to the back doors of the school, and she grabs the handle of the door.

"No Kat!!" I yell as I pull her away from the door. "But, my brother is out there. He's in the stupid force!!' She screams and tries to escape my grasp. Just then Sayler and Cole skateboard up to the door, and stand next to us. We look out the window to see the tainted and it's victim being caged up, and thrown into a truck bed. "Why are they keeping them?", Cole questions. We all shrug and watch the truck drive away. I hear Kat let out a sigh of relief, seeing that Jacob was safe.