His face was a small tone in recognition, like a bell that broke on impact before it could actually ring. I saw it, though, and I smirked as I looked up at the dark-haired man in front of me. 

"And yes...Like I had said before, I recognized him," I said vaguely, loving the fact that I was messing with them the right way. "Jacob Slone loved sneaking around the warehouses after hours...stealing shit from both of his bosses," I seethed up at my enemy, feeling my wrists getting tied down to the chair now. I rolled my eyes at Xavier's stupid kinky shit, and resisted the urge to kick him where the sun don't shine. 

"Stop talking in riddles...that seems to be all you do now in days, Birdie," Xavier whispers beside my ear, making my neck itch and my spine twitch with shivers. 

Honestly, if it made this shit go by faster, I would just tell them straight up. 

"Jacob B. Slone stole approximately thirty grams of cocaine from Alphonzo Di Maggio, and thirty-eight grams of cocaine from Zion Armani during his nine years of working undercover," I stated robotically, pulling away from Zion as much as I could as his gaze turned angry, somehow mad at me for telling him the damn truth. 

"Jacob B. Slone went into one of the cargo boxes after a ship landed at a Di Maggio port in London, killed every girl I was trying to save from sex trafficking before blaming it all on me, seeing as I was the one in the damn box, trying to stop him," I listed off, watching a few eyes widen around the room. 

"Jacob B. Slone stabbed my brother, Ajax Di Maggio, after a fight that didn't go in his favor. I watched the whole fucking thing," I added, knowing that Flynn could vouge for me on half of this stuff. Zion let go of my face, furrowing his brows as he stood back, still giving me that rage-filled look, though. 

"Jacob B. Slone," I drew out the syllables, knowing that they all were aware of what was coming next, "was sent to kill Zion Armani and his mother six years ago by my father, but was too much of a little bitch to do it while he had the chance. So instead, he told Alphonzo Di Maggio every movement and position of the Armani family. I think you know the rest of the story," I leaned back, releasing the tension from my face as I sighed through my nose. 

I avoided Zion's gaze, staring up at the ceiling was stopping my eyes from drying out because of the light I had to stare into. At least that's what I told myself. 

"Basically, you got played by someone you trusted, and proceeded to try to kill me after I saved your life...well unintentionally, but still, what's new?" I shrugged, meeting the vicious eyes of the man in front of me. "Kinda offended," I added with a scoff, raising my two fingers as if to hold up my hand. 

He honestly looked kind of vulnerable at the mention of his mother, and I tried to stop myself from feeling bad about being a bit insensitive. 

"You knew they were planning to kill my mother?" oh shit, here we go. 

Say your words right, Zhara, they may end up killing you. 

"No. I was a seventeen-year-old girl, recovering from heartbreak and trying to prepare for the loss of my own," I gritted out with so much hatred, I almost smiled when he looked taken aback. 

Yeah, motherfucker, I know you and your daddy murdered my mother for revenge, and I still fucking hate you for it. 

"Bullshi-" 

I ripped my wrist out of the rope tied to the chair and elbowed Xavier in the gut, cutting him off before he could finish his damn words. 

"Shut the fuck up, pretty boy," I seethed, looking over my shoulder at the angry man glaring at me while adjusting his side.