"Woah, Shoupe, what did he do?" Heyward asked.

"Look at the warrant"

"You're just arresting my boy?" Heyward raised his voice.

"Shoupe are you listening?"

Shoupe put Pope in hand cuffs and started to walk him out the door. JJ pulled away from me but still held my hand and he dragged me to follow Pope.

"Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney" Shoupe talked.

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. My ears where ringing as JJ dragged me to follow them. He got pushed back by Shoupe knocking me back too. He turned around and saw the fear in my eyes.

He held onto the side of my face.

"Baby, don't question what I'm about to do okay, I'll be fine. Just stay quiet" He started to walk off.

"No, JJ!" I sobbed grabbing him.

"Taylor, I'll be fine" he pecked my lips before turning around.

"It wasn't him!" JJ shouted.

"It was Me. Everyone looked around as I broke down into a sob.

JJ still held my hand.

"He tried fo talk me out of it. But I was bad mad because he'd just been beaten up. I was so sick of those assholes from Figure Eight that I lost my shit. I can't let you take the blame for something I did" JJ looked down at me.

I looked into his eyes and saw the pain.

"You've got to much to loose" he looked back at Pope.

"JJ, what are you doing?" Pope questioned.

"I'm telling the truth. For once in my goddamn life, I'm gonna tell the truth"

"JJ, come on-"

"-just shut up, Pope!" He snapped.

"He's a good kid. You know where I'm from"

"Yeah" Shoupe nodded making my blood boil.

"This was all me" JJ smiled

"That the whole truth?" Shoupe asked.

"Whole truth, swear to God" JJ spoke up.

"I know what you think, damn it, I'm asking Pope!" Shoupe snapped.

Pope looked at JJ and then at me. I looked down not wanting to make eye contact, still sobbing.

"Yeah, that about covers it" Pope said making me lift my head up and look at JJ.

Shoupe took the hand cuffs off of Pope.

"Miss, I'm gonna need you to move" Shoupe said.

I shook my head no and grabbed onto JJ's arm. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Miss!" Shoupe pulled me off.

"No! JJ!" I screamed.

Kie held me back. JJ got put in hand cuffs and looked back at me. I ran up and wrapped my arms around his neck, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Miss, if you don't let go I'm gonna have to arrest you as well!" Shoupe shouted.

"I'm just saying goodbye!" I shouted at him angrily.

"I'll miss you" I ran my fingers though his hair.

He kissed me.

"I'll see you sooner then you think, Princess"

Shoupe yanked him away and put him the the back of the car. I broke down sobbing. I felt someone put their arm around me so I looked up and saw Kie again. I cried into her side as she hugged me.

A/N

End of episode 4

Hope you enjoyed

Please vote

Xo
C