Chapter 1 ~𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆~

Start from the beginning

"Greetings my dudes. Kenji is here so let the party commence." He finger guns us.

"Put this in my room." he says throwing his bags at Roxie. Damn wrong move dude.

I lean my head back onto the van and close my eyes. I tilted my head to the side opening my eyes to see kenjie.

"Why hello there cutie."

"Oh hey" I greeted not really bothering.

"What's your name? Maybe we can go out sometime."he says smirking.

I slowly look behind him to see my brother ready to pounce him but luckily Darius is holding him back.

"The names Y/n-" I was interrupted by kenjie getting hit by a bag. I giggled.

"Okay kids, lets move."she says walking away proudly. I shake my head and look down at him.

"You okay?" I ask lending a hand.

"Yeah I'm good thanks." He says rubbing his neck looking away blushing. Hmm this is interesting.

"YOOO! Y/n hurry up." Derek says staring daggers at kenjie.

"Better get going."

We hoped in the car and drove off.

Kenjie faked yawned and put his hand around me.

"So, Y/n right? Nice to meet ya." He said smirking.

"𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆."I say boredly.

I heard Brooklyn ask Darius why his here and he said he beat a video game and was about to introduce himself but Sammy interrupted him going on about the 27 million followers and Yazmina mocking, Bens vomiting is the worst.

She turns and ask me but I knew this guy was going to cut me off.

"Well "he began talking about how rich he is. How cocky.

"Not you rich boy. So?" She asks.

"My dad is a doctor here at the labs and asked me and my brother to help out the new campers." I explain.

I than saw my brother scooch over in between me and kenjie putting Kenji farther away.

"Hey ya know that movie we were talking about-" Derek continued on but I know he is just trying to come up with an excuse.

We than felt the car swoove and stop.

"Um, Dave whats going on?" Ben asked.

"Nothing to worry about but you should all definitely stay in your seats. Y/n and Derek look after them, yeah?"Dave says activating the teaser.

They all stood up including my brother and watched as they were going.

Kenji than took this chance to sit next to me again.

"So as I was saying but was interrupted-" he says before being interrupted by Darius.

"Guys?" He asked.

"Not now Darius." Kenjie says.

"Uhh guys?" He says again.

I was about to answer him but something came flying and Kenji jumped on me making me fall off.

Roxie caught it with a towel and put it in a cage.

I looked to my side to see kenjie under my boobs snuggled. I blinked and threw him off me and got back on the car.

"A real life Compsognathus!" Darius said amazed.

"Oh please. It took a blanket and cat carrier to catch it. Boring. " Kenjie drags, sitting down next to me.

"Scared you pretty good that you jumped on Y/n. Nice move." Darius says making us laugh.

Kenjie looked away. I giggled.

Timeskip>>>>>>>

"You all have bunks that ya have to share obvi. Girls and boys except Derek and Y/n. They rooms will be closer to the entrance and if anything happens, They will look after you." Dave said.

"I don't mind you looking after me." Kenjie whispered in my ear. Oh lord. I pushed his face away and began walking away with my brother which I swear was going to boil over.

I patted Derek's head.

"Yoo his just messing around dont take him seriously." I say.

"I don't care. I hate that kid with every fibre of my body." He said clenched his teeth. I chuckled.

We went up to that zipline things and watched as the the dinosaurs went passed us one by one.

"There's braciosaruse, Parasaurolophus, Stergosauruse and Ankylosaurus!"

"Ya know ya stuff huh?"I chuckled at Darius.

"Check out the... Brontosaurus." Kenjie said looking at me.

"They don't have those here, common mistake."Darius says. I heard Derek chuckled and I ribbed him.

"Its zip-line party time!" Dave said.

Ben went on first and was scared. Derek rolled his eyes and pushed him. I chuckled. We all went one by one enjoying the time.

We than got back to camp.

We got to our rooms.

"Okay call me if you need anything okay?" Derek says.

"Alright. Meet up soon."I said before entering my room.

Finally. My social battery was running out. I changed into my pj's and layed on my bed. I little sleep won't nearly kill anyone. Boy was I wrong.

_________________________________________
■○■○■○■○■■○○■■○■○○■○■○■■○■○○■■○
_________________________________________

Read plz

Okay so Y/n here is a bit of a calm introvert but extrovert when she wants to be. She is kinda a few words person.

Hope you like the story and other characters are coming up too <3