Ch.1: I'm Back!

Começar do início

I got off the bed and walked over to Harry. "You wanna stay with me for the rest of the night?" I asked. He nodded and got up.

I carried Harry to Liam's room. He's gotten big. He's taller then me!

I flopped on to the bed and Harry got under the covers. This was an odd start.

*IN THE MORNING*

I woke up to quickly. Now I am dizzy, but got my balance back. Not making that mistake again. Harry was still a sleep.

I got out of bed and ran downstairs. "LOUIS YOUR SO MEAN!" I heard an Irish accent scream. I walked into the kitchen. Niall was sobbing and Zayn was comforting him. "What did you do now?" I asked Louis. Niall and Zayn looked at me and ran up to me. They gave me a tight hug. I feel so loved by these boys! Did they really miss me this much? "Niall was being a little bitch." Louis motioned to Niall. "Niall is a little leprechaun." I said and walked over to him.

"What has gotten into you lately?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Eleanor broke up with him." Zayn answered. "Wait, I thought you were gay?" I asked Louis in confusion. "Bi... since the last time you were here." Louis explained, rolling his eyes. "When did you guys break up?" I asked and sat down on a seat. "A few days ago." Louis answered me and walked over to the fridge. "I'm so sorry." I said, in sure of what to say. I don't do well with break up drama.

"He's the one who should be sorry! My room smells like snot thanks to you!" Zayn shouted and pointed to Louis, "you also have been bringing all of us down!" Zayn screamed as if he was in pain. "Why does your room smell like snot?" I asked. Did someone sneeze all over his room or something? "He cries and cries and cries and cries in my room twenty-four seven. He blows his nose every second and throws the tissue on the ground." Zayn explained and sat beside me. "You wanna sleep in my room until the snot smell goes away?" I asked him. "YES!" Zayn said happily and gave me a big hug.

"Morning." Harry walked in sleepily. "Hey." Louis said in a depressed tone. That break up was really hard on him. "Louis, maybe you need some fresh air." I suggested as Harry sat on the other side of me. A tear rolled down Louis's cheek and he stormed off. Did I say something to upset him?

I looked over at Zayn. "Must've reminded him of Eleanor." He shrugged. "Do you think I should check on him?" I asked. Zayn shook his head. Him and Niall walked out of the room. Harry was half a sleep on the counter. Must be Monday.

I think I should see how Louis is doing. Getting over a break up is really hard. Also, it's been very recent.

I walked up to Zayn's room. Zayn did say he cried for hours in his room. I knocked on the door. All I heard was sniffling. "Lou?" I said. No answer. I opened the door.

Louis laying down facing the window and was surrounded by mountains of tissues. I walked through the snot filled paper and sat down on the bed beside him. I rubbed his back. I felt him tense a little. He turned around. "It's okay Louis." I said and rubbed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and cried into my chest.

Harry P.O.V

"I don't get it. Why doesn't Liam trust us?" Niall asked as we all sat down in Liam's room. Actually, it's Andy's for a week or so. I think Zayn's to. Maybe both! What do I know? "You would have to ask him that." I said and sat on the bed. "We are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves." Niall said. I looked over at Zayn.

"Niall, you still think there's a monster in your closet." I pointed out. "So what?" He put his hands on his hips. "You cry when you hear the crackle of lightening." Zayn said. "So does Louis. He's crying right now." He pointed out. "Louis is experiencing heart break. Do you know how hard that is?" I asked. Niall shook his head. "Then lets not pull Louis in to this." I sighed.