Epilogue

Thank you guys so much for reading my very first wattpad story! It means a lot that some enjoyed it. I'm sorry for the spelling/grammatical errors, as well as.. the greatly escalated ending. Haha. I really have grown attached to this story... If you liked it, don't forget to give me feedback! I wrote a sequel. It's titled "Leave." Thank you for reading, I love you all!!

Synopsis: this book got kind of crazy. My imagination is kind of wild. Kevin and Autumn met and got close her sophomore year and his junior year. They began to "talk" not so much of dating by the time that Kevin found himself carried away with a girl named Erica. Jason was imagined, as well as Joey, her potential rapist. Kevin was the only one who didn't remain faithful. This triggered Autumn, who had been diagnosed with depersonalization disorder and minor schizophrenia. Kevin and Autumn had stopped talking, which prompted Kevin to go with his father to go visit his mother whom was currently in rehab for drug abuse. At this same time, Thomas, her older brother had left at the beginning of summer to head to Hawaii. (They won a radio giveaway). He had never been suicidal, or in her presence that summer. Autumn was lead on an adventure as things began to get wild. She slept-walked and ended up seeing Joey, as well as everyone else that summer. Entirely consisted of her imagination, she wandered streets and stressed her body as she lone-fully marauded with her visions. Her mom began to get worried and reach out as Kevin swooped in and made her recount the past that was not real. Her determination to discover which reality was true and which one was not left her shambled as Kevin put her back together. Now out of counseling and fully medicated, emotional Autumn found herself living a happy life with Kevin, as they each work to upkeep an apartment.

Sequel- Autumn's P.O.V.

"Hey Kevin!" I held the phone in between my shoulder and face. "I can't wait for you to get home! I have a little... News!" I giggled as the envelope sat on the coffee table. "Babe..? Hehe, good news, right?" He chuckled through the phone. "Good news." I smiled with eyes closed.

---

*later that night*

I stood and watched from our apartment window to wait for him to pull up. "You know that going to the same college is going to suck." She sat down on the couch. "I don't care!" I laughed. "Mmh, take it how you like it." I turned around to see the empty apartment clean, as the doorhandle clinked from Kevin's key.

The door swiftly opened ad my messy haired knight stepped in.

"Hiiii." I smiled dorkily, legs crossed, hiding the papers behind my back. "Okayyy... What's up dude, im anxious now!" He chuckled. "Tell me." I looked into his doughy eyes and slid out my acceptance letter. "We... We are going to college together." His eyes grew wide as a smile took over his face. "Aw sweetheart!" He pulled me in tight and swung me as I nuzzled my face into his neck. "A new beginning." He smiled. "Yeah..." I smiled and hugged him tight. No.. things weren't perfect.. but I still remember the one thing Kevin's mom said to me before she passed away.

"Take my boy away from the misery and pain and make your love your home. Make your own sense of perfect. And never let anything stand in your way. That is the one thing I regret."

"Its all okay.. Finally. And I have never been more excited for anything more than this. With you." I kissed his neck and held him close, taking in the warmth of his summer skin. "I love you Kevin."

...

..

"Autumn.. I love you.."

The sequel to this story is titled "Leave." I really hope you enjoy. -Ava