Cigarettes After Sex

Start from the beginning

"Then we better get to work. To help urge on this weekend," you gave him a smirk as you hurried up the stairs to get dressed. You could feel his eyes watching you, your ass bare under his t-shirt probably visible to him as you climbed the stairs.

It took everything in you to keep from putting your hands all over him, from jumping him as the two of you dressed for work. You could feel the tension radiating off of him too, how much he wanted to do the same to you.

But, you made it through and soon Kylo was dropping you off at work. You whined a bit as he started to say goodbye, but you pulled him in for a long kiss and cut him off. He broke away from you first, hearing that beautiful sound of his chuckle made you open your eyes.

"They'll be plenty of time to do that this weekend princess. But we really do need to get to work."

You sighed, knowing he was right. You kissed him again, quicker this time and said your goodbyes, hopping out of his car and walking into the building. You looked back to wave at him before disappearing into the building.

As you took the elevator up to your floor, you hoped Kylo wouldn't pay too gravely at work today since he had canceled everything the day before to hang out with you. You sent him a quick text before the elevator doors opened.

Work hard today daddy and you'll be rewarded.

You smiled to yourself feeling extra playful as you made your way to your desk and sat down to start work.

-

-

-

-

The next two days were just you teasing him and him not giving you what you wanted. He enjoyed playing games and you knew he was just building up for this weekend he seemed to already have mapped out. You had sent Kylo dirty pictures while he was at work when you got the chance. You knew how frustrated he got at you when you did it. How it made him with you. You were sure to wear your skimpiest, prettiest, little outfits under your work clothes. Sending him pictures of your tits, of your wet pussy, sometimes your finger inside it. He wouldn't text you back right away, sometimes not at all. Other times, if he was feeling particularly flirtatious he would respond with equally nasty words.

So, when the end of Friday finally rolled around you were ready to get out of work and back to Kylo's penthouse. Ready to stay there for the whole weekend without any interruptions. While the thrill of not knowing what he might do to you, what he has planned for the weekend lingered in your mind, you were also just grateful to be spending time with him. For it to be just the two of you. No need to be anyone but yourselves.

Although your excitement quickly changed when you opened your phone to a text from Kylo. He was going to be running late. He had to stay at the office to make sure their new app launched smoothly. He apologized saying he wasn't sure when he'd be home.

You could feel the pain in his words. He wanted to be home with you as much as you did. He wanted you. After two days of torture, you knew he was just as ready to touch you as you were to touch him. But, it would have to wait.

Elliot was outside waiting to pick you up. You gave him a small smile and climbed into the car. You texted Kylo back while you were in the car.

*insert pouting emoji* I'll miss you and I'll be waiting. Don't work too hard.

You smiled at your phone as you saw his text bubble pop up and waited for his response.

haha so cute when you pout kitten. I'm sorry. I'll be home as soon as I can.