two

The sun shone its blinding rays through Bailey's curtains that were hung in her room. The small gap between the fabric let that light into the room and right into the girl's eyes as she turned over in her bed.

Her eyebrows furrowed together as she turned back around and slowly opened her big brown eyes to see the sunlit room around her.

Her devut fell off of her chest as she sat up in her bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She grabbed her black-rimmed glasses, looking down at the black rectangle that sat on her nightstand with the current time on it in big blue light.

4:52 PM

The small girl groaned and threw the covers off of her. Her bare feet hit the cold floor beneath her making her shiver at the contact.

Bailey threw a hoodie over her head and opened the bedroom door at the same time. The hoodie was huge on her so it covered her athletic shorts with its length to where she looked like she didn't have pants on.

The soft sound of feet pattering on the stairs caught the boy's attention as they were seated on the couch watching whatever was on the television.

"Good afternoon" Elton greets the same way he did the day before. Bailey-still being half asleep-waves with one hand and rubs her eye with the other as she walks into the kitchen without saying a word.

The girl grabbed the biggest coffee mug she could find and filled it to the brim with coffee before going into the living room and taking a seat on the couch in between Brandon and Corey.

The cup of hot liquid warmed the girl's hands quickly. She had to blow on the liquid to cool it down so it didn't burn her lips.

"How'd you sleep?" Corey asks looking at the girl beside him. Bailey just looked at him not really getting what he said because, again, she's not fully awake to understand her surroundings.

"What?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows.

Corey just chuckles before repeating his question. "I'm still asleep so give me a moment and I'll get back to you on that" she muttered placing her mug down on the coffee table.

"I'm laying on you" the girl mumbles to Brandon before laying her head down on his shoulder. The boy just laughs and looks down at her before looking at the tv again.

It wasn't long before the girl was asleep again with shallow breaths going in and out of her lungs.

She managed to get another hour of sleep in unintentionally but it was needed nonetheless. Her body and mind were exhausted from it not getting sleep in over twenty-four hours so they were catching up on what they had missed out on.

When it started getting dark out was when the group started getting ready. Bailey put on a pair of camouflage pants and a black short-sleeved cropped shirt. She threw on her black shoes and went downstairs where everyone else was and waited at the counter for them to leave.

~~~~~

"Hello. Loyal TFIL viewers, you might recognize the background. This is the first place we ever filmed a video together. Ever" Elton stated looking over his little sister's head and at Corey.

"That's wild" Corey replied smiling.

"We're gonna film this intro super quick but yeah we're going right back to where this all started. This is the first abandoned place we ever did, the first place we ever filmed together, the first place I ever had a gun pointed at my head" Bailey grimaces at the memory of that night and moves her attention from the camera to Elton.

"I remember that. I remember everyone playing 'nose goes' to see who would go in after you and I literally volunteered to go in there because everyone else was being pansies and wouldn't do it" the short girl said nudging Corey with her elbow.