SCHOOL DAY!

It was my first day at school now to a very bad start but now I have a crush, friends, and a bully on my side.

On my way to school I was in my dad's car! It had a big bug on top it was so embarrassing! After riding an embarrassing van. I walked to my locker it was smaller than I imagined because at my old school it was big.
As I was storing my things in my locker
this girl just came up to me she was nice to me. I am a dork, why would anyone be nice to me, but I can't believe my first day of school turned out to be good so far.

*Lunch*
At lunch I was new but I didn't know where to sit. Then these girls came up to me and invited me to their table.

"Hey! Wanna be BFFs!?" They said together.

"Umm..ok....I guess but what's your names? I said.

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I'm Zoe" Zoe said.

"I'm Chloe!" said Chloe.

"I'm Nikki mind if I hang out with you guys, you guys seem so cool!" I said.

"We are not cool we are just ourselves" said Chloe and Zoe.

"Still I would LOVE to be friends with y'all!" I said happily.

"Oh we'll LOVE to be friends with you too!" said Chloe.

"Cool here's my phone number!" I said as I give them my phone number.

"Thanks we will tots call you after school!" They said happily.

Then this boy with a camera just came up to me and took pictures of me.

"Uh why are u taking pictures of me?" I asked.

"Oh I'm Brandon I'm a newspaper photographer I take pictures of people new or exciting things!" Brandon explained.

"Oh well I'm Nikki nice to meet you" I said politely.

While I was talking to Brandon I saw the girl that talked to me earlier. She glared at me. I don't know why she glared at me but I decided to ignore her. Although that girl came up to me when lunch was over and she was rude.

"What are you dork hanging out with Brandon!? I'm Mackenzie Hollister and NO ONE MESSES WITH MACKENZIE HOLLISTER AND BACK AWAY FROM MY BRANDON!" Mackenzie yelled.

"Are u guys a couple?" I asked.

"No but WE WILL BE!" She yelled again.

Man that girl can scream so loud 😆 oh hey my tiny smiley face, I improved my tiny faces on paper LOL.

"Um ok well got to go cya" I replied.

*At class*
Wow I got the bored while in 5th period because my teacher is explaining about how nature is important so I decided to write! Oh wait I got to write later!😬
................................................................

*At bio*
Ok I am back to write more! I'm sorry for not writing in my diary wait why am I sorry for not writing in my diary. Anyway I almost got caught luckily I didn't! Apparently, the Mrs. Roberts wanted us to get to know eachother . At least Brandon is in my class! The best part is that we are partners! He was blushing when the teacher paired us up together I don't know why. Anyway we sat together, the weird part is why is there an awkward silence?

"So what's your last name?" He asked shyly

"My last name is Maxwell yours?" I replied

"My last name is Robert" Brandon replied with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile I still see Mackenzie still glaring at me what's her problem......oh Brandon she likes Brandon oh ok.

*After school*
After class Mackenzie walked up to me furious.

"What did I told u! HE IS MINE NOW BACK OFF DORK!" She yelled at my face.

"It's not my fault that our teacher paired Brandon and I to be partners!" I replied angrily.

" What Mrs. Roberts paired you guys up! GRRRR IMMA TALK TO BRANDON'S MOM!" She replied shocked and mad at the same time.

"Wait Mrs. Roberts is Brandon's mom?" I asked confused.

But Mackenzie just sashayed away. I feel like she will be my enemy on my first day of school. Now I so totally HATE THAT GIRL! What did I ever do to that girl?! Oh man I got to go to my dad's van. Yay me.

*Home*
Finally I'm home! Wait 😭 I'm stuck with my little sister Brianna A.K.A my little brat. I know I know it's mean to call your sister a brat but she can act like one. She literally has a puppet name Ms. Penelope what ever the puppets name. Also somehow Brandon got my phone number how? Oh wait my friends are texting me, maybe it's my friends but no it was Brandon.

*Text*
Me: Who's this?
Brandon: Hey I'm Brandon remember?
Me: Ya I remember, wait how did u get my phone number?
Brandon: oh Zoe told me
Me: I wonder why?
Brandon: Hehe sorry I asked
Me: Oh ok but why do you wanna know my phone number?
Brandon: I wanted to get to know you
Me: Oh ok just wondering well I gtg goodnight!
Brandon: Good night
*End of Texts*

(Hey it's the author here! If you like it so far comment, tell me how much you like it!)