Chapter 6: Somehow victorious and the magic school bus part: 1

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey where's Inouske?" You asked. Tanjirou and Zenitsu seemed to be annoyed at your question but answered anyways. "We don't know, he always disappears just before class ends. I'm kinda concerned..." Tanjirou said, looking around for the blue haired boy. Zenitsu scoffed. "I don't really care what happens to him, just a little bit. " He sighed as he grabbed his obviously yellow colored bag. "Thats not very kind of you homeskillet." You said as you guys headed out of the room, behind the absolute sea of students clumping into a group in the hall.

"Yeah that's mean of you!" Tanjirou said. Copying your facial expression. Zenitsu huffed but apologized anyways. Tanjirou looked at you with adoration as you scolded Zenitsu. You really where a caring person.

"-And that's why the next holocaust will happen if you revive the no no man." You said as you went way off track of what you were saying. Zenitsu looked like he was gonna pass out from holding his laughter. "Woah Y/N I didn't know you were a comedian?" A knew voice said.

"Oh hay Akaza!" You said as he walked over to the group. But Tanjirou had met him Halfway. "Hello. Uh what are you doing here? I thought band wasn't supposed to be here today?" He said. Wait hol' up. Akaza's in band? Shit that makes him a band kid. At least he's not a chorus kid, no offense. Well you were a chorus kid at one point but that doesn't count. Akaza had went around Tanjirou and gave you a high five. "So how's it going homeskillet?" You said as Akaza sighed. "honestly it's kinda boring and- uh, are you okay?" Akaza said as he leaned passed you, pointing at a clearly scared Zenitsu. Who ran over to Tanjirou and hid behind him. "Dont mind him, he's always like this." You said as you blankly stared at the pair, which Tanjirou was yelling at Zenitsu for being rude.

You then felt Akaza bump your shoulder with his elbow as he got closer to you, so the other two couldn't hear him. "Hey... Wanna ditch these guys?" He whispered. You where kinda stunned for a second, shure he's fun to hang around. But it'd be rude to just up and leave. "Uh why?" You whispered back as the two continued to fight. "Because I wanna hang out with you..." Akaza said as he looked away. Dang you didn't know anyone would genuinely seek to have a conversation with you. But you guess you were wrong. "Just come on." Akaza said as he grabbed your hand and booked it to the entrance.

"woah- HAY!" You said as you were forced to run with him. Surprising Tanjirou and Zenitsu who had yelled at the two of you. But Akaza kept going till y'all reached the bus. He sighed as he let go of your hand. "What was that about?" You said out of breath. "What? I just wanted to have a minute with ya, and I'm pretty shure those two wouldn't allow me to." He said as he put his arms behind his head. His eyes flickered to the bus number and looked at you. "Is this the right bus?" He said as he fixed his guitar strap which you have just now noticed. This dude plays guitar. "Yep, so back of the bus?" You asked as you two climbed onto the bus, a bunch of rowdy kids yelling over echother to actually hear one another. But only making the noise worse.

"Yep, and there's also someone I want you to meet." He said as he grabbed your hand once more and dragged you down the isle. Trying not to run over anyone.

As he finally got to the back of the bus ha had stopped and moved out of your way. This flabbergasted you as he wasn't taking the window seat. "Bruh.... You my bestie now!" You said as you dove into the seat. Akaza chuckled as he sat next to you. Ah the window, I can now get to playing the mentle game of don't let the stick figure hit the ground. But before you could Akaza broke your concentration. "So Y/N,, wanna meet my mystery friend?". "I thought you didn't have friends?" You said jokingly. Akaza punched your shoulder and damn did it hurt.

"Ow!! Alright I deserved that..." You said as you rubbed the place he hit. He then looked around for a bit before sighing. "I guess he went with his brother, I don't know why. He hates him..." Akaza said, his sentence trailed off a bit as he crossed his arms. Ok he was either talking about Senemi or Genya, but it's a high chance he's talking about Kokushibou. Because why would he know a 'pillar'. But you could be wrong.

"Oh there he is." Akaza said as he stood in his seat. You had looked over the seat Infront of you to see Kokushibou. Ah so that's who he's talking about.

"Hey man where have you been? You're usually here before me as you get off earlier then I do. I also have someone you have to meet." He said as he shoved you back into the seat. Kokushibou seemed to not see you somehow and sat in the seat beside yours and Akaza's. "Ayy yo man, it's nice to finally meet you homie!" You said as you leaned over Akaza. Missing the blush on his face.

The set of eyes on Kokushibou's forehead had turned to look at you, causing you to get startled a bit as he turned his body to face you. "Your the girl that fought Tengen and triumphed?" He said in his usually monotoned voice. "Yeaaah..?" You said as you awkwardly scratched the back of you're neck. "Heh that's the most words I've ever heard from you buddy! Keep up the good work!" Akaza mocked as he gave Kokushibou a thumbs up.

This was gonna be interesting to exist through...

Taisho secrets!• Kokushibou wanted to talk to you but Yorichi had beaten him to it

Taisho secrets!
• Kokushibou wanted to talk to you but Yorichi had beaten him to it.

• Tanjirou and Zenitsu where having a panic attack because Akaza practically kidnapped you, well to them at least

• After the second meeting with Akaza, he strangely wanted to see you again

• Tengen was so proud of you

• camion aux gros seins means in English "Big tittied truck" from french

¡AUTHOR SECRETS!

I'm so sorry for not updating this sooner, but do know I'm almost always working on this it's just sometimes I get magor writers block at random →_→←_←