Chapter 6: Somehow victorious and the magic school bus part: 1

Start from the beginning

"Idk, I just kick people and it works?" You said, then Mitsuri seemed to get an idea. "Maye your like me! Unusual strength!" She said as she crossed her legs. Well maybe, who knows. "So your saying I have strength? Hah! No." You said, yes you know about the situation with your legs. But the rest of your body, no. You can't even pick up a brick! And I'm not joking.

"Hey it also seems you wowed almost everybody..." You heard Shinobu as she tugged at your sleeve. You then finally noticed that people were either looking at you weirdly or- holy shit, fucking gyomei his gigantic. Wait what you were saying? You couldn't remember as you had a silent meltdown over how fucking huge this mofo is. Mitsuri and Shinobu noticed your silence but someone had spoke before they could. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" You had heard Inouske yell as you saw him walk over to you dramatically, and sit down next to you. Mitsuri seemed to fangirl once more and Shinobu seemed to not care. "Thanks Inouske..." You said as you scooted away a bit, what's with everyone getting close to you? Is it like an unspoken rule or something?

"You betcha! Also I want that rematch!" Inouske had said. Grabbing some attention from nearby people, as well as your hand. Which he placed on his head. "The hell are you doing?" You said as your arm layed limply in his grasp as his face was flushed but kept his excited expression.

"Give me, uh the thing you did earlier! I mean yesterday?" He said as he scratched his head. Wait was he talking about the head pats? Probably. "Rate now?... Ok.." You gave in, knowing that he wouldn't stop asking. He seemed really content with it to. You could feel the stairs of Mitsuri and Shinobu, and a couple other people. Dang they must really be getting the wrong idea. So which that in mind you had stopped. Inouske whined but mostly remaining silent as Hotaru finished getting everything together. "Alright everyone, lets go outside for our practice. This room is to small for this..." He said, the last part was under his breath.

Everyone made a sound of agreement, and got up to go get their stuff. Woah you just realized how cramped it was, and most certainly when everyone is trying to get to one area.

"Nope..." You said as you backed off from the racks. You can come get your bookbag later. Looking around for anyone you knew. You had witnessed Shinobu slap Zenitsu while Tanjirou seemed to have a panic attack. You felt him rate now, to many people In one area is stressful. But you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Excuse me. I couldn't talk to you earlier, so I wanted to say that I'm impressed with uhm- I don't know how to say that without it sounding weird." Yorichi?

You turned around to see the kind smile on the obviously taller than you boy. "Thanks, I'm Y/N. You?" You asked giving out your hand for a handshake. Which he gladly took and shook it. "Oh by the way, my brother is really impressed as well. It looks like you can't even throw a punch, but as we know that's not true!" He said as he pointed over at Kokushibou, or michikatsu whichever goes in this universe. But he seemed to notice and looked away, keeping his stoic expression of 'I don't give a shit'. "Hah, sorry for him being a sour puss. But I hope we can talk more in the future? Eh." Yorichi said as he gave you one of his signature smiles that he's known for. "Aight..." Dang you never thought you'd be this bad at social awkwardness. But he more you know.

As he walked off over towards his brother you had heard Hotaru yell over the other students to back away from the racks. Sighing as he said he'd put them all in our seats after. "This guy deserves a break..." You said under your breath as you had headed out of the class with the rest of them.

This was gonna be fun.

-

But to your surprise it actually was, nice. Hotaru had helped you out here and there, and everyone seemed so motivated. It actually warmed your heart.

"Ok everyone it's almost, uh- 7:30 you all can go home now." Hotaru said as he checked his watch. You just now noticed that he had one. So you had went back inside with everyone else to go get your stuff. "Oh hey Tanjirou!" You said as Tanjirou walked up to you, a big smile on his face. "You did really well! Also if you dot know where to go just fallow me to the bus!" He said with a smile. Zenitsu had also noticed you guys and speedrund over to you all. "Y/N your so cool!" Zenitsu said as he clung to your arm. You were a bit uncomfortable so you shrugged him off and laughed awkwardly. Inouske was no where to be found.