4liferssssss🤪

You were aroused! You look at his ginger locks swaying in the winds as he glides down to the sheerio mafia hideout! Wow he looks so bare peng! "Hey, ugly flat baboon slag, I'll suck you mum yeah!" Wow you thought! "Talk roadman to me" you said hoping it was in your head. It wasn't. Shit! You practically just confessed you love to him. You look down to your petit feet pic worthy feet and shuffle around on your 0.5kg weight. Suddenly, ed wrenched your luscious long orange green grass messy bun and threw you into the sheerio mafia hideout dungeons. "Stay here roach until I figure out what to do with your crusty ass" I growled cutely at him as his bunda swaggered out. Sheeeeshhhhhhhhhhhh he was hot!

It must of been some time because my messy bun was falling out. Oh no I couldn't let Ed see me like this. The door. Rattling. The door rattled and shook. Then queen Elizabeth walked in!

"W-W-W-W-W-W-here's e-e-e-e-e-e-d!" I stuttered as my heart dropped to my petit feet. "Rawh y/n did you steal my baccy?" Queen liz? What was she doing here? "Rawh peasant you need to answer, bloody northerns" "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I" my blue oceans strawberry's cows fed grass orbs unable to un see what they had just seen! "Anyway sir Ed wants to see you, totes quirks innit" I didn't answer, I just pushed by her absolutely machine body and rushed down the long corridor to see my Eddie-Weddy. That's when I bumped into a 8foot 9 body. My 3foot 2 body rolled down the corridor as my ocean blue round cat route dad road rage orbs met his. Him. My lil sussy baka ginger dumpling. "H-h-h-h-hey" my pink plump lips said. "I was just coming to find you kitten". Did he just call me dumpling? My heart raced, was this the moment? He started at me and I purred, growling at him sweetly and then he alpha barked at me. Hot. I think I knew what was about to happen. His alpha eyes locked with mine.

That's when a voice bounced off the corridor walls. We both got up from all fours. Tags when he said, "that's my peng g". I stared at him in betrayal and whipped my long luscious golden waterfall locks round. *gasps in wattpad* I couldn't believe that my alpha Eddie was dating that!

Matty b!

"Oi fam, whose this bare peng chick you got in your nest innit" he said coming up to me and biting his lip. "Kitten lay off them ok?" "It's going to be hard innit" he then said licking his lips. That's when Ed sheeran pounced on his turning alpha male, his eyes red and growling at him. I-I-I thought he was defending me but turns out they were just having furry smut! Sad times. I rushed off tears filling my blue orbs like a river. I was so brocen!

~a few hours later~

I was sitting on the roof of the sheerio mafia hideout. It was dark and peaceful, a perfect place for crying my blue Bluetooth orbs out. I heard. Footsteps. That's when I heard footsteps. My petit body turned around and my long blond locks whipped around to see...

Matty b!

Oh no not him again. "Matty b what are you doing here?" I questioned! "Aye looking for you sugar tits" that's when I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes turned a smoky red and a hissed and growled (cutely though). I was no other wolf girl. I was quirky and different! I poured. And when I pounced. I ate him...

I just ate Matty b.

Flashbacks came flooding back to me. That one time where I ate one direction. But they were so good. Their scrumptious bootys tasted amazing and their caca orbs tasted just like Beyoncé's piss!

How was I going to tell my drako kitten dumbledaddy scrumptious lil Baka that I ate Matty b. He may send me back. He may eat me. He may make sweet love to me. But I knew that we are 4liferrrssssssss.

A/N: sorry for any spelling mistakes I was rushing when I wrote this. Also thanks you to lolzeroony for the amazing ideas about my Eddie weddy