"My little sister was gone and I couldn't save her, I knew my father would kill my mom if he finds out that my mom killed her so, I decided to take all the blames over me that, I killed my sister but not my mother but that didn't help me that much because my father—” he sobs and I'm continuously wiping his tears again and again.

"My father killed my mom in front of my eyes, he shoot my mom on her head and my mom was instant death, I couldn't even talk to her last time—" He sobs loudly. I witness something accumulating in the corner of my eyes, they are trying to escape from there, trying to free themselves and messing with my cheeks but I don't let that happen, I can't cry now, no, I have to be strong and comfort him.

He suddenly sits down to the ground on his knees and I bend down to hug him tightly while patting his back lightly.

"I escaped from there that day and wanted to kill myself as I couldn't save them, my only happiness, my mom and Tiana." he hugs me tightly and squeezing me into him.

"I was running and running and ended up in the train line, waited for a train to hit me, a train was about to hit me but someone saved me that day, it was Jimin, since that day, he became my best friend who always supported me in every matter, he was the one who made me auditioned in Big Hit and we both were accepted as  trainees." He says and sobs softly. I'm patting his back and massaging his scalp to calm him.

"That's why I agreed with Namjoon Hyung to be an agent of the underground dark world of illegal businesses, I wanted to be strong, I wanted to be powerful and I got everything, Noona, except for my mom and sister, only if I returned home earlier that day, this accident would never happen and I could have saved them both." he buries his face into my chest and hugs me tightly.

"See, I have everything now, I can do whatever I want, I have powers, I have fame but I don't have my mom and Tiana, my mom wanted to see me as a great singer and I become a singer to fulfill her wishes, my sister wanted to be a powerfully strong man and I become a powerful man but it all happened after they were gone, I couldn't show them that what they wanted to be me, I fulfilled their dreams but they are no more here with me and it hurts." he sobs.

"I heard that whenever someone dies God sends them to the sky and they stayed there like a shining star, I believe your mom and your sister are  there in the sky, watching you and smiling, they're feeling very proud of you, Tae, trust me." I say, he breaks the hug and look at me with his teary eyes.

"You sure that they're very proud of me?" I nod and smile.

"Why are you crying, Noona? Please don't cry, if you cry like this, I wouldn't able to take anything, I'll feel like I'm the reason behind your tears." his lips quiver like a small child and he burst into tears.

I quickly hug him tightly while he is a total mess.

''Hey no, I'm not crying, I was just being too emotional." I ruffle his hair while he is still crying, I let him cry, he needs to cry now.

"Please, don't ever leave me, Noona, please, I couldn't able to save my mother and sister, I would probably die or end up being crazy forever if I loose you again." he says with a pleading voice and my heart is aching to see him like this.

"I know I was being a jerk to you first, I behaved like I owned you but believe me, I want to protect you from everything, I can't lose you, Noona, I can't.'' he sobs again.

" I won't go anywhere, Tae, I'm yours, fully." I say and break the hug, cupping his cheek, I kiss his forehead gently.

"I'm here, Tae, and I'll be with you forever, no matter what." I smile.

"I-I love you, Noona." he says while his lips are trembling violently for crying continuously so, I press my lips with him, pull him into a warm kiss to make him calm.