We will Meet Again ~ ❤ (Shu X Valt)

It's a short but a sad story!! Of our shalt!!
This story just got into my mind so I am doing it😅😅

************************************

Shu was laying on his bed on his dark room hugging a blooded clothes and looking at the photo of Valt!! Having tears in his eyes as if his whole world is turned into darkness.

Valt!! Why did you left mee and gone please come back I can't live without you please come back!!Our love can't end like this!!........by saying this Shu slowly closed his eyes hoping for Valt to wake him.

After some minutes

Shu?? Shuu?? Get upp!! "Why are you sleeping at this afternoon!!" Valt was shaking Shu hard to wake him.

Valt!!! You came back!!" Your really back??" Said Shu being shocked and touching valts face to see its not just his imagination.

Hehe..... Shu!! Your tickling mee!! "What has happened to you??" Valt asked being confused.

Nothing Valt!! Thank you soo much for listening to me and coming back to me and giving me a another chance!! And I promise this time I am going to hold you tight said Shu hugging Valt.

Ahh!! Shu what would happen to mee!! When your there by my side!! Valt gived his warm smile.

Is this really a reality!! Shu got into his thoughts and can't believe Valt is really backk!!

Shuu?? "Again you got into some thoughts?? "I don't know what you keep on thinking!! Umm..... let's go to park and play something I am getting bored said Valt pulling Shu from his bed.

Okay Valt I am coming!! I can never deny you for anything and this time I will not let go of you anywhere........Shu get upp from his bed and catched valts hand tight and went towards the park.

Umm..... its soo strange!!" There is no one in this park how can this be possible??" Shu questioned looking at the park being empty.

Hehe.... well its good for uss we can play whatever we want!! What's there in thinking about it!! Said Valt.

Yaa but why do I feel soo weird!! Like I am dreaming the whole thing.......Shu was confused.

Ahh..... stop over thinking Shu!! Let's play now!! Catch mee if you can!! Hehe.... Valt run from Shu hoping him to catch him.

Valt!! Stop running you may get hurt!! Said Shu running back of Valt being worried.

Hehe..... not until you catch mee!! Run faster...... Valt speed up his feet in order to avoid being caught.

Stop this!! Then don't tell me if you fell down and got hurt!! Shu warned.

I will not come to your words!! You can never catch mee today hehe......said Valt running even faster.

Valt!!! Ahh......ouch......Shu fell down catching his knees.

Shu?? Are you okay!! Valt run back towards Shu being worried.

I am really sorry Shu!! Valt got near to Shu feeling guilty.

Haha!! Got you valty........ Shu catched valts hand.

Nooo!! You did cheating!! You didn't caught mee I came to you by my own!! This is not fair.......Valt pouted.

Ohh!! My lovely!! Anyhow I catched you!! Everything is fair..... Shu laughed.

Nopee!! Not fair you acted as you got hurt so I ran back to you!! You know I was soo scared!! Said Valt looking a bit sad.

Ohh!! Valty!! Okay look I am sorry!! I promise I will not do that again!! Said Shu catching his both the ears and kneeling to Valt.