Nagumo: "You say you're about to have a techno-break?"

Начните с самого начала

"That's just plain bad. So how far are you willing to go, and how much are you willing to pay?"

"Something like this. Take a look."

I then handed Nagumo a sheet of paper. When Nagumo saw it, he looked at me with an amused expression on his face.

The contents of the paper.

Monday: Kei Karuizawa
Tuesday: Arisu Sakayanagi
Wednesday: Amasawa
Thursday: Nanase
Friday: Hiyori Shiina
Saturday: Honami Ichinose
Sunday: All

"Ayanokoji, I'm surprised you are not dead yet."

"No, I've been almost killed a few time, but that was when I was young. But I'm getting close to 30, and if I have to do this every night, I'm going to have a techno-break."

"I happy..."

"Did you say something?"

"No, it's nothing."

Nagumo handed me back the paper in disgust.

I was almost killed by Kei when she called me a cheater, and I was almost killed by Honami when she called me a liar. The other almost stabbed me to death many times for similar reasons, and each time I was able to prevent them and persuade them, and now they are settling down normally.

——————————————————————

"Out of all of them, Amazawa is the hardest."

"Is that so?"

He is very interested.
Nagumo used to be a womanizer and even laughed at the fact that he never got tired of hearing about the women around me.

"For example, with Kei, we have the same level of satisfaction, or understanding, so we don't get too tired."

"Amazawa will destroy you.Karuizawa is apparently your first girlfriend, so she must be understanding in that respect."

You are right, Nagumo.
In addition to that, Amazawa's physical strength is almost three times higher than Kei's.

"In addition, she has a high level of obsession with me.Wednesday when I'm being held by her. When the morning sun comes up, she starts squeezing me, so it's pretty hard."

"Well, what about the rest?"

"They're really into it."

"Haha, that's funny, because if I had any other girl right now, she'd kill me."

It's hard to believe that the former student body president, who ruled the entire school year, is the one who's being pushed around.
To be honest, Asahina's position in the girlfriend relationship is a lot stronger than Nagumo's.

"What about Sakayanagi? I think she's pretty good too."

"Arisu is, well, basically likeable to my feelings."

"Huh."

"Sometimes she'll team up with Masumi and attack me, because she can't handle it by herself, you know?"

"What? Masumi is, I think, Sakayanagi's servant, Kamuro, right? Ayanokoji, you're not doing it with Kamuro are you?"

"Masumi Kamuro is like a mistress. We're not a serious relationship, it's just a physical relationship, and sometimes Arisu, who is not strong enough to deal with me, calls her over just for fun and the three of us do it together."

"..."

Nagumo put his hand on his forehead and looked up at the sky.

Well, I don't think Masumi is serious, and I'm not either. She only comes to me when she wants to fuck and when Sakayanagi calls her, and we both think that's a relationship with no aftermath.