There was a maid when I returned to the dormitory

Ayanokoji: "How did this happen,..."

It was one day. When I came back to my room from school, I found two maids. To be precise, they were dressed as a dog and a cat, and also in maid uniforms, a mass of attributes.

The one with the dog ears and tail was Tsubasa Nanase, a first year D class student.

The one with the cat ears and tail is Sakayanagi Arisu from 2nd year A class.

Why are they here?

How did they get in here?

Why are they dressed like that (in cosplay)?

Why are two people who seem to have no connection with each other are together?

All sorts of questions flew around.

Sakayanagi: "Welcome home, Master."

Nanase: "I've been waiting for you, Master."

The two of them were waiting for me . They are flicking their tails, which I don't know how they are attached to.

Sakayanagi's small, thin body lines enhanced the cuteness of her maid outfit. Her bewitching smile is sure to have the power to charm any man.

As for Nanase, she has a beautiful cleavage around her breasts, which looks amazing when she moves just a little. It made it inexplicable that I had trouble looking at her even though it was my room.

Ayanokoji: "I don't know where to start , but anyway, can I get in for the time being?"

Sakayanagi: "Yes, of course."

Nanase: "I'll take care of your bag."

I handed the bag to Nanase and entered the room.

Before listening to the details, I washed my hands and prepared a drink.

Ayanokoji: "Well, then, it's time to tell me what's going on.

Sakayanagi: "No matter what the situation is, just think of us as your 'pet' and treat us as such."

Ayanokoji: "I don't understand this at all..."

Nanase: "Did I bother you?

Ayanokoji: "It's not a matter of being annoying or anything like that."

Sakayanagi: "Then, I'll do my best to serve you."

Nanase: "I've never done anything like this before, but I'll do my best for my senpai.

As soon as I pulled away, the two of them started to appeal to me. The way they were slowly approaching me was like a hunter aiming for his prey.

Ayanokoji: "You know...

Sakayanagi: "Did you not like it?"

Ayanokoji: "You know how I'm going to answer that, too."

Sakayanagi "Fufu, then please discipline such a cheeky pet."

Ayakoji: "I refuse."

What do you mean by discipline? If you look at it as that kind of play, it's not hard to understand, but from any other perspective, it's full of problems.

Ayanokoji: "Please go home for today."

Sakayanagi "I understand."

Nanase: "If that's what my senpai says, then I have no choice.