Double date (part-2)

Ayanokoji pov

Me ,Mei-chan, Yosuke and  Hiyori, were sitting in the movie theater seats.

"Oh, why did this happen ..."

The faces I know besides the four of us are so warlike ...
We are from the left

Mei-chan → Yosuke → Kiyo→ Hiyori

I was sitting in the order of, but behind us Ichinose and Kushida I met earlier.  And for some reason there were Sakayanagi and Kamuro.

Figure
                            screen

      ① Mei-chan ② Yosuke ③ Ayanokoji ④ Hiyori
        ⑤ Kushida ⑥ Ichinose ⑦ Sakayanagi ⑧ Kamuro

I met Ichinose and Kushida a while ago, so I understand but why there are  Sakayanagi and Kamuro.  Besides, Hiyori and Mei-chan are fluttering their eyes without any surprise.  Did they know  ......

"Oh.  Shiina-san,  Ichinose-san, Kushida-san, Hello."

"Yes, hello Sakayanagi-san"

"Hello,  Sakayanagi-san and Shiina-san"

"Why do all girls gather around Ayanokoji-kun."

eh?  Is it my fault ...?

"Ayanokoji-kun it's hard right."

What's wrong?  Yosuke.

"I agree with Hirata-kun.I'm embarrassed and can't see it anymore"

What the hell is wrong Mei-chan?

"You guys I will crush you with my hands, so please look forward to it."

Why does sakayanagi has to say that in a theatre .

"Nya! Is that a class showdown, Sakayanagi-san? Or ..."

Hey, why are you looking at me Ichinose?

"Yes. Of course, both of them and I am going to win."

"What are you two talking about? Ayanokoji-kun is mine, Sakayanagi-san and  Ichinose-san."

Mate hiyori, when did I become a thing?  And I don't belong to anyone.

"Ah. There must be a mistake , Shiina-san. Ayanokoji-kun is mine?"

What do you mean kushida?

"Apparently you're making a mistake. What do you know about Ayanokoji-kun? I and Ayanokoji-kun have a close relationship with each other, right? Ayanokoji-kun.  "

  Sakayanagi.  There will be various misunderstandings of what you said.  Well anyway ...

"I don't know if I'm a childhood friend, but I'm an old acquaintances of Sakayanagi ..."

It was only known one-sidedly, but it gets confusing when I talk, so let's say we are acquainted.

"No, I  spend time alone in Ayanokoji room many times... Anyway, I have done various things!  "

Why are you misleading the words ichinose?

"I have a common hobby with Ayanokoji-kun. It is important for couples to have a common hobby in their marriage."

  "Iyamate Hiyori. When did you become my marriage partner ?"

"Everyone is sweet ~ It's too sweet"

"What do you mean? Kushida-san"

I have a terribly unpleasant feeling, so please don't say anything strange because I'm asking Kushida.

"I've been rubbed by Ayanokoji-kun, right?"

"" "... what?" ""

Hey, hey, the line of sight from the surroundings is terrible. A shocking bomb dropped by kushida.

"Ayanokoji-kun. I thought you were  a good person ..."Mei-chan said

"Um ... I think it's bad Ayanokoji-kun."
Not you too Hirata

"Did you really do that?"
Kamuro said

It's bad as it is ...

"Well, Yosuke, Mei-chan, Kamuro. This is a misunderstanding. And I'm scared don't look at me like that."

"Well, Ayanokoji-kun is also a boy. I don't care about that."

Hiyori is completely different from her usual self.

As expected, I this situation I made eye contact with Yosuke with puppy eyes.  I'll have to explain to them again at a later date.

"Well, the movie is about to start, so let's all watch the movie here. Isn't it okay to talk about it later?"

For the time being, it's settled now, but I'm scared after the movie is over.

➖ Now showing ➖

The movie is very interesting but above all it is terribly scary.  Even Yosuke has a slightly frightened expression on his face.

"Cheer !!!!"

Well that's right.  Even so, it's pretty funny to see all be scared like small children.  At that time, I felt something a little uncomfortable with my right arm.

"Hiyori. What are you doing?"

There was a figure of Hiyori clinging to my arm.

"I'm sorry, Ayanokoji-kun. It's too scary ... can I hold you hand?"

Hiyori who asks for it with puppy eyes.  Well, I can't help it if it's a horror movie of this level ...

"Well, only for some time."

"Thank you"

At that time, I felt death glare at me from behind with a very strong gaze, but let's not worry about it now.

➖ End of screening ➖

A sigh of relief was flowing from around the moment the movie was over.  Perhaps the tension has been released.

"Are you okay now hiyori?"

"Yes. I'm okay, but I'm still a little scared, so can I hold your hand for few minutes ?"

"Well,it doesn't matter."

  "Even so, the movie is too scary. I was so surprised that I hugged Hirata-kun. I'm sorry Hirata-kun."

  "It's okay . Don't worry."

"Shina-san. How long have you been hugging Ayanokoji-kun?"

"Yes, that's right, Shiina-san. It's not enviable .I think it's better to leave his hand."

  "There is no reason for me to take  Sakayanagi-san and ichinose-san permission . In fact, Ayanokoji-kun has given me permission."

It's getting annoying again.  I send eye contact to Yosuke again.

"Well, let's disband for the time being. If we stay here as it is, it may cause trouble."

  "Well, Ayanokoji-kun. Please look forward to next Sunday. Let's go Masumi-san."

"Oh, wait, Sakayanagi-san. I'm the one who will play with Ayanokoji-kun!"

"See you ~ Ayanokoji-kun. "

Sakayanagi,ichinose,kushida declared that they are going on a date with me next Sunday without my permission.

In this way, we saw off each other. There seems to be a lot of turmoil today ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Do you guys want me to continue this?