Chapter 4- The Attic

Avery's P.O.V

The door to my bedroom creeked as I twisted the silver handle.

My bedroom looked the same. Not a single thing out of place, just as I left it. I walked over to the trap door to the attic and gave the string hanging down a light tug. The trap door opened and a worn wooden latter unfolded.

I took a deep breath and climbed. I was dreading confronting him, what am I suposed to say? That I didn't mean it? But I think this is more than just my comment.

I pulled myself into the small room. There he sat completely still, next to the only window, staring out on to the road. I quietly walked over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him, as he did for me a few weeks before.

"I..." I trailed off, completely tounge tied.

He turned to me, his eyes were empty and his face expressionless.

"Soda... Please... I-"

"You don't want me," He said quietly. All of the sudden I was angry. Not at him. At me.

"No!" I shouted and his eyes went big in suprise, I suprised myself too. "I want you so much. I want you more than you'll ever know. Soda, you're my best friend, and want you to become more than that. I want you. Not anyone else." My voice lowered to a wisper. "Only you"

I leaned in and so did he.

Then we were kissing.

And the world stood still.

+ + +

We stayed there all night.

Talking.

Sleeping.

Kissing.

It was so comforting when he was near me, holding me. He was so gentle and so passionate at the same time.

Once we go cold he got some blankets from my room wrapped them around us.

We shared our warmth. We shared our bodies. But he stole my heart.

A/N

Sorry for the shortest chapter of all time, but I felt like this was a good place to stop. Also, sorry for taking forever to update, I've been busy trying to watch all of the new '80s movies that they put on Netflix before they take them off. You guys should really watch them, there's like The Karate Kid series and Wayne's World 2 and Ghost ect.

An awesome song that you guys should really listen to is Black Sun by Death Cab For Cutie. It's great you'll love it.

Thanks for reading! Please take a second of your time and vote it's really appreciated.

Stay Gold and Always Do It For Johnny

Kate ∆