SCPs x safe!SCP reader .

Anonymous asked:
Can i get a SCP-682,106,173 with a safe classed s/o

Ofc you can ! 

It depends on your danger , how you look and powers . Let's say that you can hurt people , but only if they angered you .

It's the first time you meet keter/euclid class anomaly . Firstly scientists said their abilities and what you should and shouldn't do . Let's introduce you to each other . And after that romantic headcanons .

SCP 106

106 just tilted his head as he looked at you with curiosity

106 just tilted his head as he looked at you with curiosity . He never met safe classed SCP . He met euclid and keter ones . You ofc kept distance from him . He can take you to his pocket dimension , where he's a god . And when he made one step to you . You made the same , but you took a step away from him . You walked like that around 15 minutes. Until guards came there to take you away from Lawrence . 

Second meeting was ... awkward . I mean really awkward ... You just stood there . And ... look at each other . In silent . 

After few meeting , you started to talk to each other . And hang out then breach happen .

Romantic headcannon

It won't matter if your a SCP . You don't mind and it's normal relationship ... Well he torture people and kill them . And you have powers . For him it's normal OKAY ?

He'll always try to hug you and cuddle with you . Hope you like it . He'll catch you and go to his pocket dimension and cuddle with you there . Mostly on his throne .

He can't normally kiss sooooo ... he'll just Uhhhhhhhhhhhh ... place his forehead on yours .

If you have ears , tail , wings , horns or something like that . He will pet them and play with them . He won't ask you , he'll just come to you and pet them . Hope you like that . He will do that whenever he wants . If you'll bite/scratch him , Lawrence will just chuckle . He doesn't really feel it .
If you have beans on your hands(Like cats , dogs . rabbits and etc. ) he'll like to trace his fingers on them and massage them . What ? Don't look at him like that ! They are so soft . He just can't do that .

You have your own dimension(s) . He want to see it . No really . He won't stop asking you to see your dimension(s) , he'll stop after he will see and be in them .
Teleportation ? He can teleport anywhere where he want and his dimension ... Well not really teleport ... You know . If you can't control it he'll try to find you faster . And he hopes you don't teleport near any dangerous SCP . If you can control it . He's calmer . But still ...

f you have another powers . He's like : " ...? Okay ? What's next . Cause ... I can rot anything I touch ." . You won't surprise him . He's not stupid he knows that there is more anomalies .